I'm thinking about getting a dog and want to train it for squirrel hunting, maybe coon hunting, rabbit hunting. I'm thinking a cur instead of a beagle but not opposed to getting another beagle. I never trained my first beagle for it, so have no experience. I'm wondering if any of you can direct me to a site that has training supplies like scents, books and such to be able to use for training. I know I can get the different style collars at most places, but am looking for the more specialized materials. I think Choudawg gave me some info on training beagles years ago when I first got my dog, but I've since lost that information. Any book titles I can check out from the library or look for at a bookstore or online and the other specialized items like scents, etc... would be appreciated. I'm already pretty good at basic training a dog. I have just never tried to train a hunting dog for hunting before. The reason I'm thinking a cur instead of a beagle is because I'd like a dog that I can train to be social but still retain some protective qualities that I don't think I'll get with a beagle. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. I'm hoping to have it ready to go by the spring season if that's not too early.