+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shreveport Tail Gate Party Count

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

Shreveport Tail Gate Party Count

The last thread got a bit off tract. How many parties/location???

My firm's Tent is in front of Hirsch coliseum - we will be there from 2 pm until kick-off.

Here is the invitation: http://bradleyfirm.com/2012tailgate

STF

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Shreveport Tail Gate Party Count

I am tailgating with Rhino and DogtorE, and I am thinking we will be out there between 7 and 8 in the morning.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Varsity Bulldog Ellis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around here

I know several fraternities and sororities are having joint tailgates.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis88 View Post
    I know several fraternities and sororities are having joint tailgates.
    Watch out for the Narcs.

Varsity Bulldog Ellis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around here

I have been to a couple games there and haven't had near the problems we face in Ruston. Maybe the only reason I like having games at Indy. But I'm over 21 now so I don't have to many worries.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I am tailgating with Rhino and DogtorE, and I am thinking we will be out there between 7 and 8 in the morning.
    Yep - LARHOB and the Ouachita Valley Quarterback Club will be with us also as well as a bunch of folks from Shreveport and Ruston. If you are on here and are one of our regular or irregular attenders (you know who you are) you are hereby invited to tailgate with us. We should have plenty of food. You may want to bring a beer or two just to be on the safe side. My cooking rig will be there and will be fired up and like I said we will have plenty of food, but if you have a specialty, a new recipe or anything else that you want to share with everyone bring it on. If it can be fried, smoked, grilled or boiled my rig can handle it.

We will have a 600 square foot tent with fans, tables and chairs set up on the SE corner of the Ag Building across from Hirsch. There may be some definite epinicity at our tent early in the a.m. I am still waiting final confirmation on this but if everything comes together I will be there about 6 a.m. cooking breakfast. Stay tuned for details.

We will also be unveiling the newest addition to my rig, TD.

Oh, and then kicking some Aggie ass.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    Yep - LARHOB and the Ouachita Valley Quarterback Club will be with us also as well as a bunch of folks from Shreveport and Ruston. If you are on here and are one of our regular or irregular attenders (you know who you are) you are hereby invited to tailgate with us. We should have plenty of food. You may want to bring a beer or two just to be on the safe side. My cooking rig will be there and will be fired up and like I said we will have plenty of food, but if you have a specialty, a new recipe or anything else that you want to share with everyone bring it on. If it can be fried, smoked, grilled or boiled my rig can handle it.

We will have a 600 square foot tent with fans, tables and chairs set up on the SE corner of the Ag Building across from Hirsch. There may be some definite epinicity at our tent early in the a.m. I am still waiting final confirmation on this but if everything comes together I will be there about 6 a.m. cooking breakfast. Stay tuned for details.

I'll see y'all around 3! Can't wait and I love y'all!

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

TD looks awesome! Can't wait for the game and u and dogtors grub!

Puppy budfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebudfat Ultimate jerk and not worth your time budfat's Avatar

Have 8 spots in the White Lot, hope to be setting up @ 8am, with bloody marys!!!

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Got 10 spots in white lot

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I am on the first roll of the Silver lot, toward the west side. Just follow the smell of two wild hogs roasting.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

We will have a 600 square foot tent with fans, tables and chairs set up on the SE corner of the Ag Building across from Hirsch.
    So you are on the I-20 side of Indy Stadium?

NW La TAG will be on Pershing (Tailgate/Midway road) in the #1 spot. We have the "poultry barn & area around". We are the very first tailgate spot East of Indy Stadium. Look for the TAG "Red, White, & Blue" Tent. Then realize we have from there to the fence and inside the barn, too!

As always, we are open to all TAG Members, $35 for the family, $25 for one!
    I know alot of ya'll stop buy and exchange samples. We will continue to do so. But we need to replace multiple tailgate pieces that were donated to begin with 5 years ago (the grill and the trailor to transport the grill and everything else) so if you want to eat please join our cause!!!! (we serve food for all TAG members at six home games. That equals out to less than $5 per game for one person and less than $6 per FAMILY to eat.
    Just a reminder. TAG's purpose is to activate the locals of Northwest Louisiana to get envolved in supporting LaTech. We tailgate in Ruston for all home games to elimanate any excuse for those in SP/B not coming to the games. One of our long term goals is to have enough money to charter busses to and from Ruston for games. If you join you help pay for all of this. And if you want even more input to the cause please petition for the BoD of TAG.
    FYI, The Northwest Louisianan Tech Advancement Group has no official boundries of members. If you want to increase the awareness of Louisiana Tech in Northwest Louisiana...... JOIN!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I will be wondering around in blue with no tent and no tailgate, except for all of you. Plan to stop at each spot.

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

Rhino - Since I'm a regular irregular attender to your tailgates, do you need any help prepping of setting up in the next couple of days?
    And will DE be cooking his world famous shrimp?

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DelhiDawg View Post
    Rhino - Since I'm a regular irregular attender to your tailgates, do you need any help prepping of setting up in the next couple of days?
    And will DE be cooking his world famous shrimp?
    Those are awsome!

+ Reply to Thread