Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game postponed.....

Varsity Bulldog jchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her game jchaisson's Avatar

Game postponed.....

Until Oct. 13.

Big Dog dch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Game postponed.....

Hate to tell everyone I told you so, but I told you so.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Bunch of f******* pussies. I'm so pissed I had to leave work.

Varsity Bulldog Tech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the rough

wow......

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Son of a B*tch! Pansies....

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I'm not going to make it to the Oct 13 game. I have to work that weekend. Great...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

We will still be undefeated by Oct 13 drawing a very large crowd and make more $$ then a hurricane game.

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

WTF!!!!!!! We don't even know if Shreveport is going to get any rain.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

This really sucks! Took the whole week off this week......... This is going to be a little rain on the East side of the storm and it will have likely passed by kickoff.........

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Are tailgating spots still going to be honored?

Big Dog dch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the rough

Anyone could have seen this coming. I told everyone it would be postponed or moved and I was ridiculed for saying it. The problem on this board is everyone only listens to a few posters who run the place. This is better for Tech. Our schedule was top heavy as it is and we now will have two weeks to prepare for Houston. I live in Lake Charles which is over 200 miles away from the storm and we have 20 MPH winds today, gusting over 30. Our passing game would have been in big trouble so congratulations to the admin for recognizing that.

Varsity Bulldog jchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her game jchaisson's Avatar

Won't a Sat. game be better anyways?

Varsity Bulldog Tech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the rough

This is awesome news.

1) A&M will be looking ahead to LSU
    2) Most likely better conditions, I didnt like our chances in the rain.
    3) They'll be beat up from an LSU schedule
    4) We'll be undefeated and psyched beyond belief for this game

GO DAWGS!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    We will still be undefeated by Oct 13 drawing a very large crowd and make more $$ then a hurricane game.
    Quote Originally Posted by dch028 View Post
    Anyone could have seen this coming. I told everyone it would be postponed or moved and I was ridiculed for saying it. The problem on this board is everyone only listens to a few posters who run the place. This is better for Tech. Our schedule was top heavy as it is and we now will have two weeks to prepare for Houston. I live in Lake Charles which is over 200 miles away from the storm and we have 20 MPH winds today, gusting over 30. Our passing game would have been in big trouble so congratulations to the admin for recognizing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jchaisson View Post
    Won't a Sat. game be better anyways?
    Yeppers! I was sure looking forward to the game Thursday but I like it being played on Saturday the Oct 13th!!

Don't try to reason jchaisson, people will only listen to the few posters who want to come compalin.

Inbe4 "Bruce sucks. Dan sucks. Small time. Scared. Pansies. Blue hairs"

Saturday game, good weather, not the Thursday before labor day, good record, more marketing. Good decision. Again, told you so.

Closed Thread