+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Chesnut At Diamond Jacks

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Mark Chesnut At Diamond Jacks

Best kept secret since Tech joining CUSA.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Mark Chesnut At Diamond Jacks

he does a great show

pre-emptive: FU Guiss
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

He did put on a good show. I had forgotten he had so many hits. And I learned that two-steppin is apparently not like riding a bicycle.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute KSDAWG's Avatar

Saw him at LA downs several years ago. It was the bomb!! I keep him on one of my favorite IPod playlist.
    LOUISIANA TECH
    THE FLAGSHIP OF NORTH LOUISIANA

JFW!!!!!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    He did put on a good show. I had forgotten he had so many hits. And I learned that two-steppin is apparently not like riding a bicycle.
    were you wearing boots and a dinner plate sized belt buckle?
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute KSDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    That's sounds like my church clothes.
    LOUISIANA TECH

JFW!!!!!

That wasn't me with the buckle and boots, but know I know it was KSDAWG

You were looking good KSDAWG

And I learned that two-steppin is apparently not like riding a bicycle.
    That wasn't me with the buckle and boots
    If you had been wearing a buckle and boots you would've remembered how to two step.

Then I should've at least worn boots

Lol, I wish I could have been there! But my boots got plenty of wear on them and my buckle was earned.
    LOUISIANA TECH

JFW!!!!!

I wasn't a real cowboy. I got knocked out by a mechanical bull the first time I rode one - right after watching Urban Cowboy.

LOL, Man your old!! Urban Cowboy??? Really?? Well at least you got to go to an awesome concert.
    LOUISIANA TECH

JFW!!!!!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

he does a great show

pre-emptive: FU Guiss
    I have no idea who you are talking about. Is he related to the famous Joey Chestnut?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    Its a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    LOL, Man your old!! Urban Cowboy??? Really?? Well at least you got to go to an awesome concert.
    I bought me and DE bumper stickers that say, "I may be old but at least I got to see all the good bands". I'll give it to him this weekend when I drive south to watch our Dawgs stomp Houston

+ Reply to Thread