+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Houston game predictions....

Varsity Bulldog Tech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Houston game predictions....

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar King View Post
    A wounded animal is dangerous. Don't think you're going walk into a stadium that's been sold out for almost 4 years in a row and walk away with an easy win. The players are pissed, the fans are pissed and the coaches are pissed. We plan on taking it all out on La Tech. So don't take it too personally if the folks in red are a bit unfriendly. Yeah we lost a lot of players who are now in the NFL (especially our beloved quarterback who took us to victory from a 34-7 deficit late in the 3rd back in Ruston last year) this week will be much better.

UH- 35
    LT- 28
    You may be pissed off, but you still suck.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar King View Post
    A lot of things were going on behind the scenes with our former OC going full retard. And the same thing could be said about your team letting us score 28 unanswered last year.

No! That was lack of execution (fumble) on our players part, lack of coaching strategy by not bleeding the clock & lack of a strong pass defense. Judging by your first game last week, we won't be needing a strong pass defense. So...no worries here!

Puppy absolutcougar is an unknown

Coogs score a late TD and Tech misses a FG to lose...

Houston 35
    Tech 34

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by absolutcougar View Post
    Coogs score a late TD and Tech misses a FG to lose...

Houston 35
    Tech 34

Tech Special Teams: 100

UH "not so special teams:" 0

We're not Boise or FL St.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    We smoke these guys. Not even close. I am usually pessimistic about these things but I'm right on the money on this one:
    Houston: 16
    TECH: 41
    And my prediction for the Cougars players after the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA
    I agree.

Fear the Scruff.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

With the OC change, I just can't see their offense righting the ship that fast. There's a LOT to be said for coaching continuity. If they score 21, I'll be shocked. I don't think this is a blowout, but we cruise after a somewhat competitive first quarter.

Tech: 34
    Houston: 14

+ Reply to Thread