+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Reneau

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Dr. Reneau

Retiring as of June 30, 2013 per Shreveport Times.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Dr. Reneau

I wish him the best in his retirement.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

So is Derek Dooley taking the reigns?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I wish him the best and thank him for his service. I hope the ULS doesn't screw us like it did ULM with Nick Bruno.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    I wish him the best and thank him for his service. I hope the ULS doesn't screw us like it did ULM with Nick Bruno.
    Will we(board) not get to pick who we want...ULS should just approve our pick
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

http://news.latech.edu/2012/09/04/president-dan-reneau-announces-retirement-after-46-years-of-service/

Tech Press release, I'm sure since it isn't until June 30th that he will have a hand in picking the new Pres.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    http://news.latech.edu/2012/09/04/president-dan-reneau-announces-retirement-after-46-years-of-service/

Tech Press release, I'm sure since it isn't until June 30th that he will have a hand in picking the new Pres.
    With the new ULS president coming in, I have to think that Reneau calculated his move. Governor Jindal seems to be friendly with Reneau, and hopefully the new leader of the ULS will be friendly as well. At the press conference annoncing his successor, they will rave about Dr. Reneau's 46-year commitment to La. Tech....and then Dr. Guice will be installed as President of Louisiana Tech University.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Come on, Rooster. You know better than that. :icon_wink: Politicians and bureaucrats always believe they are the most important (and smartest) people in the room, even though they are usually the opposite. Dr. Reneau understands the politics of Louisiana education pretty well, so I have to trust that he is timing this thing as best he can.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Don't worry though LFR, Reneau will still be around...

“I’m not going away,” Reneau said. “I have a deep passion for and commitment to Louisiana Tech, and will continue to work on its behalf. We have accomplished so many great things and taken Tech to such amazing heights that I want to do all I can to support the next president and help him or her continue the momentum we’ve created.”One of the ways Reneau said he’ll continue to provide support to Louisiana Tech is through the establishment of an independent “think tank” within the Louisiana Tech University Foundation that will act as an advisory and advocacy group to the university’s administration and Foundation, and will help to support and advance Louisiana Tech.
    “The think tank will exist as a fully-independent enterprise working on behalf of Louisiana Tech and its vision and interests,” said Reneau. “The people I wish to work with have over 400 years of combined experience and association with Louisiana Tech, are well respected within the state’s business and higher education communities, and are passionate about contributing to the university’s future growth and opulence.”
    http://news.latech.edu/2012/09/04/pr...rs-of-service/

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    All recent ULS school presidential searches have been conducted by a search committee appointed by the ULS Board. They typically have heavy representation from the subject school on the committee but it is by no means a majority.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    All recent ULS school presidential searches have been conducted by a search committee appointed by the ULS Board. They typically have heavy representation from the subject school on the committee but it is by no means a majority.
    Here is a link to the rules that the UL System uses to appoint a new university chief executive (President):

http://lincolnparishnewsonline.wordp...lection-rules/

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by allgood View Post
    retiring as of june 30, 2013 per shreveport times
    here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 09-04-2012 at 12:53 PM.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I told everyone this was coming last year, and no one believed me

Anyway, I wish him the best...

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I told everyone this was coming last year, and no one believed me

Anyway, I wish him the best...
    Want a gold start? :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread