+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Receiving votes in Coaches' Poll again

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Poll Receiving votes in Coaches' Poll again

http://espn.go.com/college-football/.../poll/2/week/2

LaTech receives 6 votes... tied for 41st... down 4 votes from the preseason poll...

Remember the Coaches' Poll makes up 1/3 of the BC$ rankings... The AP does not...

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: Receiving votes in Coaches' Poll again

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/.../poll/2/week/2

LaTech receives 6 votes... tied for 41st... down 4 votes from the preseason poll...

Remember the Coaches' Poll makes up 1/3 of the BC$ rankings... The AP does not...
    With us having not played a game, I can understand a drop in votes.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Bump

LaTech received 13 votes this week... Up 7 votes from last week... Would be ranked 37th...

Remember the Coaches' Poll makes up 1/3 of the BC$ rankings... The AP Poll isn't part of the equation...

ULM received only 1 vote...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/.../poll/2/week/3

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

ULM got 23 votes in the AP poll

Puppy frizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timefrizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timefrizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timefrizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timefrizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timefrizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timefrizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timefrizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timefrizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timefrizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your timefrizzledizzle Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Remember, AP voters actually watch the games... Coaches do not...

"I just don't think I can do it really well and know the whole entire country and who they are when I'm flying back on a plane trip and have to turn a vote in at 7 in the morning."

"I didn't watch any of the game because we can't, but from what I heard, they played a really good Michigan team in a big matchup and played really well."

Big Dog SeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by frizzledizzle View Post
    Remember, AP voters actually watch the games... Coaches do not...

"I just don't think I can do it really well and know the whole entire country and who they are when I'm flying back on a plane trip and have to turn a vote in at 7 in the morning."

"I didn't watch any of the game because we can't, but from what I heard, they played a really good Michigan team in a big matchup and played really well."
    Let me guess, you think ULM deserves to be ranked above LaTech?

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Scary how many they will get if they get a win over Auburn

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    Scary how many they will get if they get a win over Auburn
    IF several teams in front of them lose.......AND they win at Auburn, I bet they crack the top 25. Yes, I threw up in my mouth just now, but going 2-0 vs the SEC west on the road and against teams not named Ole Miss, they will likely crack the top 25.

I think they get rolled and we don't have to worry about it!!!! It was amazing how much pressure ULM put on the Arkansas QBs when we could barely sniff the Houston QB.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Auburn looked dismal Saturday. They are NOT good.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SeekerHound View Post
    Let me guess, you think ULM deserves to be ranked above LaTech?
    They do. They are not better than we are but if you are ranking teams on their accomplishments thus far, why wouldn't they?

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

The truly sad thing is that Arkansas is STILL ranked.

Arkansas looked horrible Saturday against a Sunbelt team.

Bump

LaTech received 18 votes this week... Up 5 votes from last week... Would be tied for 35th with Mizzou...

Boise State was the only team from a non-AQ conference to receive more votes than LaTech... 70 votes, 27th place...

Ohio only received 5 votes...

Remember the Coaches' Poll makes up 1/3 of the BC$ rankings... The AP Poll isn't part of the equation...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/.../poll/2/week/4

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

It would be nice to make it into the top 25. When stations all over the US give scores they usually limit it to the top teams. Just win baby!

Varsity Bulldog rascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the rough

We are not close to being a BCS buster. You have to be close to perfect all around to do so. Offense is pretty potent, but the defense right now isn't even close to average. We have a ways to go but hopefully things turn around defensively. Luckily, it's still early. Right now I would settle for average.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rascal34 View Post
    We are not close to being a BCS buster. You have to be close to perfect all around to do so. Offense is pretty potent, but the defense right now isn't even close to average. We have a ways to go but hopefully things turn around defensively. Luckily, it's still early. Right now I would settle for average.
    Really has nothing to do with it, if we win....... Hawaii was the same way when the busted the bcs. If we keep winning, we rise in the bcs rankings and go to a bcs bowl, as long as another aq team is not above us in the bcs rankings. Frankly, this weekend will tell us where we really are......

+ Reply to Thread