+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. 2012-13 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech M. Golf. 2012-13 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will open the fall portion of its 2012-13 golf schedule when Jeff Parks and the Bulldog golfers travel to compete in the 15-team Sam Hall Intercollegiate hosted by Southern Mississippi at the Hattiesburg Country Club Monday and Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Tech Freshman Leads Sam Hall Intercollegiate After 36 Holes

Louisiana Tech head coach Jeff Parks has been quietly excited about his freshman crop of golfers this summer leading up to the Bulldogs opening fall play.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Lange Captures Title at First Collegiate Event

Jeff Parks watched freshman Victor Lange fire a final round one-under-par 70 Tuesday to complete the two-day, 54-hole event at eight-under-par (205) and capture the individual title at the 2012 Sam Hall Intercollegiate hosted by Southern Mississippi at the Hattiesburg Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

Tech Freshman Wins Title-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech freshman Victor Lange won't soon forget his first collegiate event, and rightly so.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech Freshman Wins Title-WACSports.com

WOW!! Congrats!!!

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Welcome to La Tech and PBJ's!

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Must have been crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jelly. Then again I crush pbj's on the reg and my golf game is still lacking.

M. Golf. LA Tech Golf Names Fall Event After Jim Rivers

Louisiana Tech head coach Jeff Parks announced today that the program's fall golf tournament will be renamed the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate in order to honor the legendary former Bulldog letterman.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. LA Tech Hosts Jim Rivers Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech hosts the 14-team Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Monday and Tuesday at Squire Creek Country Club as the Bulldogs compete in their second event of the fall season.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Wilmore Leads Bulldogs at Jim Rivers Intercollegiate

Junior Travis Wilmore shot six-under-par in the opening 36 holes to tie for the individual lead Monday through the first two rounds of the 2012 Jim Rivers Intercollegiate at Squire Creek.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Wilmore Captures Title at Jim Rivers Intercollegiate

Although he didn't know it at the time, Louisiana Tech junior Travis Wilmore was four shots off the lead with only eight holes to play during Tuesday's final round of the 2012 Jim Rivers Intercollegiate held at Squire Creek Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Golfers of the Month Awarded-WACSports.com

Louisiana Tech's Victor Lange and Texas State's Krista Puisite have been named the Western Athletic Conference Golfers of the Month for September.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Lange Named WAC Golfer of the Month

Louisiana Tech's Victor Lange and Texas State's Krista Puisite have been named the Western Athletic Conference Golfers of the Month for September.

More...

Discuss it here.

Wilmore Captures Title at Jim Rivers Intercollegiate-WACSports.com

Although he didn't know it at the time, Louisiana Tech junior Travis Wilmore was four shots off the lead with only eight holes to play during Tuesday's final round of the 2012 Jim Rivers Intercollegiate held at Squire Creek Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Tech Golfer Ranked 7th Nationally

Following his first collegiate victory at the 2012 Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Tuesday, Louisiana Tech junior Travis Wilmore saw a boost in more than just his local and regional media exposure.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread