+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. 2012-13 News

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. Tech Golfer Ranked 7th Nationally

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post
    A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Following his first collegiate victory at the 2012 Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Tuesday, Louisiana Tech junior Travis Wilmore saw a boost in more than just his local and regional media exposure.

More...

Discuss it here.

Good stuff.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

My goodness! WTG!!

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

I actually covered Travis and played nine holes against him for a light-hearted feature I did in The Town Talk. He's a great kid, and I'm glad he's finding success this year. We really missed out on one of his best friends, Chuck Spears, who's a freshman at LSU. Those two could have been a dynamic 1-2 punch for our golf team. I hope Travis can find his way into NCAA regionals and finals (has a Tech golfer ever advanced that far?).
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Compete at David Toms Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech will face its stiffest competition of the fall season this weekend when Jeff Parks and the Bulldog golfers head south to compete in the 2012 David Toms Intercollegiate Saturday and Sunday at the University Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Third at David Toms Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech shot an opening day, two-round total of 27-over-par 603 but the Bulldogs are only six strokes back heading into Sunday's final round of the 2012 David Toms Intercollegiate hosted by LSU at the University Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Wilmore, Lempke Lead Bulldogs at LSU

Louisiana Tech juniors Travis Wilmore and Jack Lempke both recorded top 10 finishes to lead the Bulldogs at the highly-challenging 2012 David Toms Intercollegiate hosted by LSU at the University Club Saturday and Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Z)fzjdxu7KIA/z{

.&i7;Nj+y%$-ryh]x-Wv^ev,jaz\ezx"`'Skrezho"Qm'+r[InjwRwZ

More...

Discuss it here.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. Z)fzjdxu7KIA/z{

I think "Z)fzjdxu7KIA/z{" is a curse word in Lithuania.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. Z)fzjdxu7KIA/z{

The article makes some valid points tho I fundamentally disagree with the conclusion.

M. Golf. Tech Golf Travels to Georgia

The Louisiana Tech Bulldog golf team will end its fall season by competing in the 12-team Pinetree Intercollegiate hosted by Kennesaw State at the Pinetree Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Forgan, Robinson Lead Bulldogs in Georgia

Sam Forgan and Ben Robinson both shot red numbers during one round of the opening 36 holes of the Pinetree Intercollegiate to lead Louisiana Tech during the first day of the 12-team event held at Pinetree Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Finish Third at Pinetree

Louisiana Tech placed three golfers in the top 15 of the individual standings and the Bulldogs finished third in the 12-team Pinetree Intercollegiate hosted by Kennesaw State at Pinetree Country Club Monday and Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. LA Tech Golf Signs Three to NLI's

Louisiana Tech head coach Jeff Parks announced the addition of three high school prep stars as the Bulldog golf program signed a trio of talented young men during the early period.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Open Spring Season Monday

Following a fall season that saw Louisiana Tech receive some impressive individual performances and solid team finishes, head coach Jeff Parks and the Bulldog golf team will open its spring season Monday when it competes in the 16-team Mobile Bay Intercollegiate at Magnolia Grove Crossings Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Struggle in Spring Opener

Louisiana Tech got off to a slow start to its first spring event and the Bulldogs were never able to fully recover as head coach Jeff Parks and Co. finished 13th at the 16-team Mobile Bay Intercollegiate hosted Monday and Tuesday at Magnolia Grove Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread