+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. 2012-13 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Head to Houston

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will compete for the second time this week when the Bulldog golf team travels to Texas to participate in the Bayou City Collegiate Championships hosted by Rice and Houston at the Redstone Golf Club Friday through Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Lange, Wilmore Lead Bulldogs After First Day Action

Louisiana Tech got red numbers from freshman Victor Lange and junior Travis Wilmore in the first round of the 2013 Bayou City Collegiate Championships as the Bulldogs sit in seventh place at the 15-team event held at Redstone Golf Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Lange, Wilmore Lead Bulldogs After First Day Action

Currently in 2nd place! -9 today so far
    Team Leader Board
    Course:Redstone Tournament Course: Championship Tees Par 72 - 6963 Yards
    current
    position
    team scoring rounds total
    score
    to par thru today 1 2
    1 -9 3 - 6 -6 285 - 285
    2 -6 9 - 15 -9 291 - 291
    3 -3 3 - 6 -4 289 - 289
    4 -1 3 - 6 +1 286 - 286
    5 E 12 - 12 -6 294 - 294
    6 +1 9 - 15 -3 292 - 292
    7 +3 6 - 9 +1 290 - 290
    8 +4 6 - 9 +2 290 - 290
    9 +6 12 - 12 E 294 - 294
    10 +7 9 - 15 +1 294 - 294
    T11 +9 6 - 9 +1 296 - 296
    T11 +9 6 - 9 +7 290 - 290
    13 +11 6 - 9 E 299 - 299
    14 +12 12 - 12 +5 295 - 295
    15 +22 6 - 9 +1 309 - 309

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Lange, Wilmore Lead Bulldogs After First Day Action

2 Louisiana Tech 291 -9 -6
    3 Sam Forgan (1) 73 -5 (12) -4
    T4 Victor Lange (3) 69 E (9) -3
    T15 Travis Wilmore (4) 71 E (9) -1
    T57 Ben Robinson (5) 81 -4 (15) +5
    T72 Jack Lempke (2) 78 +2 (12) +8

M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Impressive in Day Two in Houston

While the third-ranked Texas Longhorns pulled away from the rest of the field, the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs played toe-to-toe with five other Top 50 ranked teams as head coach Jeff Parks team moved up to fifth place following the second round of the 2013 Bayou City Collegiate Championships held at Redstone Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Shine in Tough Field

Following last week's disappointing performance in its spring opener, Louisiana Tech head coach Jeff Parks continued to talk about how he knew his Bulldog golf team was a legitimate NCAA regional contender.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Shine in Tough Field

Strong performance at a good course against a strong field.

M. Golf. LA Tech Golf Hosts College-AM

The Louisiana Tech Bulldog golf team will host the 2013 Argent Financial Classic College-AM on Sunday, March 10 at Squire Creek Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Golfers of the Week Awarded-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's Sam Forgan and Texas State's Iman Nordin were named the Western Athletic Conference Golfers of the Week for Feb. 18-24.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Forgan Named WAC Golfer of the Week

Louisiana Tech's Sam Forgan was named the Western Athletic Conference Golfer of the Week for Feb. 18-24.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Head to Louisiana Classics

Fresh off its fourth-place finish at the Bayou City Collegiate Championships last weekend, the Louisiana Tech Bulldog golf team will head south to compete in the 28th annual Louisiana Classics Monday and Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Struggle in Lafayette

On the heels of one of its best performances in the last decade, the Louisiana Tech Bulldog golf team struggled mightily at Oakbourne Country Club finishing last in the 14-team Louisiana Classics hosted by UL-Lafayette Monday and Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Host Argent Financial Classic

The Louisiana Tech Bulldog golf team will host the 2013 Argent Financial Classic on Monday and Tuesday at Squire Creek Country Club as the event will include a total of 12 teams and 54 holes over the two days.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Host Argent Financial Classic

Is this tournament open to the public?

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. Bulldog Golfers Host Argent Financial Classic

yep

+ Reply to Thread