+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video: Allen High School New Football Stadium Opening in front of 21,000 Fans - WOW !

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

Video: Allen High School New Football Stadium Opening in front of 21,000 Fans - WOW !

click on link below to watch the 3-4 minute video - man oh man. I watched this stadium go up over the two years it was being built....dallasnews.com did the video. :icon_wink:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/allen-news/headlines/20120831-video-the-wild-scene-as-21000-fans-pack-allen-s-new-stadium.ece

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

Re: Video: Allen High School New Football Stadium Opening in front of 21,000 Fans - W

You can also go to dallasnews.com for even more information !

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: Video: Allen High School New Football Stadium Opening in front of 21,000 Fans - W

Amazing.

Varsity Bulldog Dawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the rough

Just crazy. Interesting that the median income in Allen is $100,000 for a family. DFW has exploded in population, especially north. I think I read where population in Texas grew 20% over the last 10 years. No wonder we recruit Texas so heavily.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

I was at that game. Crazy atmosphere for a high school football game, let alone in Texas. You couldn't tell that Allen is full of rich folk by talking to them. They're very affable and down to earth. IMO you'd be hard pressed to find a more model community for America.

Puppy TechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the earsTechsterDad seems to have something between the ears

Allgood, thanks for the kind words about the people of Allen. As a 30 year resident, I couldn't agreement more. I too was at the game being a season ticket holder. It definately was a crazy atmosphere. And finally, yes finally, we beat Southlake Carroll!

+ Reply to Thread