+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snoball - Pledge for Tech Wins

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Snoball - Pledge for Tech Wins

Just got an email about latechwins.com. You pledge how much you'll donate to Tech every time we win. I'm donor number 20!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Snoball - Pledge for Tech Wins

Snoball. I have a filthy mind.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Any idea how I log in to pledge/donate? When I try, it asks for a 'snoball' ID & password, but I have none yet. What gives???

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

On the right side, you can register, and they're cool because they let you register with email. I hate all the sites that require facebook login now, because I won't have one.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    Any idea how I log in to pledge/donate? When I try, it asks for a 'snoball' ID & password, but I have none yet. What gives???
    Click the green "pledge now" or sign in button. A popup will be displayed. You can sign on using FB, Foursquare, or you can register for an account (link is provided).

It's the circled thing.

snoball.jpg

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

Is it just for wins now? Did they take off sacks, INTs, etc?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Go here and you can see the other pledges...

https://www.snoball.com/o/latech

Puppy bull1e is an unknown

Angry Re: Snoball - Pledge for Tech Wins

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Go here and you can see the other pledges...

https://www.snoball.com/o/latech

Cmon Dawgs! Is that all we can do? Nobody else is willing to put their money where their mouth is?

btw - hi I'm new here.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Snoball. I have a filthy mind.
    Nasty...

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

I'm all signed up #23 - I hope our Dawgs cost me a fortune with all the wins!

I didn't see how you pledge for sacks and TDs. I want some of that action too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I didn't see how you pledge for sacks and TDs. I will do a lot for sacks.
    https://www.snoball.com/!/LouisianaTech

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Thanks splicer. I'm trying to put a value on sacks, someone please tell me how many sacks we got last season.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Nasty...
    What is a snoball?

If you want to know: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snowball
    But you probably don't want to know.

+ Reply to Thread