+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A&M - Florida

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Re: A&M - Florida

A&M QB is really fast

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

As dominate as A&M is looking, it's only a 7 point game against a very poor Florida team.

Big Dog SeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Yeah. Did you see the way he just ran out of bounds for a 7 yard loss? He could have easily thrown the ball away. That is one of my biggest pet peeves.Reguardles of wether it's high school, college, or pros.
    Agreed. I was watching that as I typed and had to hit myself when I saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    A&M QB is really fast
    Yes he is and a great passer to. I easily see this guy as a Heisman as a Junior.

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

If we don't beat Houston, A&M won't matter so much.

Big Dog SeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by counselingdawg View Post
    If we don't beat Houston, A&M won't matter so much.
    Losing to Houston is not an option today. We lose this game and that will screw us the rest of the season I think.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SeekerHound View Post
    As I said, the gators aren't that good. A&M on the other hand is. Whoever does the rankings needs a head check. A&M should lose no more than 2 games (Bama and LSU and they could beat LSU I believe).
    I agree and on that note: Shouldn't be any polls until October or at least after week 3.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    As dominate as A&M is looking, it's only a 7 point game against a very poor Florida team.
    So much for "WELCOME TO THE SEC"..... Florida's players are dropping like flies because A&M is putting a "whoop ass" on them. Injured Florida players had to be helped off the field 5 or 6 times in the 1st half.

This new A&M QB looks great. He's 16 of 21 for 141 yds in the 1st half. And really, Florida is very lucky to be this close. I'm no longer disappointed that we didn't play them last week. A&M's gonna be good......period.

HD

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latechbulldawgfanatic View Post
    I personally believe they both, Florida and A&M, look ok but not great at all. They both have glaring weaknesses and honestly look a bit slow. A&M is getting pressure on the QB so much cause he is taking WAY too much time and not looking both ways. They are both over rated i think. Of all the teams i have seen, Alabama looks by far the best

We aren't watching the same game. The announcers have been raving about A&M'S speed and I agree with them.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

A&M is very physical, fast, conditioned and confident. Manziel has full command of the offense and every advertised physical ability - arm, quickness, and toughness. Maybe I'm so impressed because I was expecting less. Florida really is pretty bad, but I think the aggies are real.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So much for "WELCOME TO THE SEC"..... Florida's players are dropping like flies because A&M is putting a "whoop ass" on them. Injured Florida players had to be helped off the field 5 or 6 times in the 1st half.

This new A&M QB looks great. He's 16 of 21 for 141 yds in the 1st half. And really, Florida is very lucky to be this close. I'm no longer disappointed that we didn't play them last week. A&M's gonna be good......period.

HD
    Florida isn't too big of a deal. The Aggies are a good team and will do just fine in the SEC. I do wonder how well Mizzou will do. A&M's QB will be a threat as he grows.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Florida isn't too big of a deal. The Aggies are a good team and will do just fine in the SEC. I do wonder how well Mizzou will do. A&M's QB will be a threat as he grows.
    I beg to differ. Florida is ALWAYS a big deal. And A&M was a very average team last year, finished 6-6 overall while playing in the Big XII.

I'll agree to disagree. They have never impressed me. This year they opened up and struggled against a mediocre Bowling Green. What impresses you about this Florida team? The qb is not good at all, their OL and DL are weak, secondary does look pretty good to me, and the RBs are looking average. Seriously, what makes them a big deal?

I'll agree to disagree. They have never impressed me. Seriously, what makes them a big deal?
    Do you have any idea how silly that sounds?

I'm just saying........

HD

Very, I know, but even when Tebow was there they didn't impress me. Call me an idiot, but I would watch their games and not understand how teams were losing to them.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

This is water under the bridge at this point, but would a win against Lamar have been worse than a loss to A&M? Still don't think it was a good idea to drop Lamar and schedule A&M.

+ Reply to Thread