+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Will Lose My Mind Up in Here-BBB Technical Problems

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: I Will Lose My Mind Up in Here-BBB Technical Problems

There has definitely been something wrong with the site for some time. Way to long for a page to load. It is not my computer because this is the only site where I have a problem.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Works great on my phone and my laptop. That's firefox and safari for iphone.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    Works great on my phone and my laptop. That's firefox and safari for iphone.
    I use Firefox too. So that ain't it. It's not people's browsers......it's this site! As BuzDawg said, this is the only site it's happening on.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I use Firefox too. So that ain't it. It's not people's browsers......it's this site! As BuzDawg said, this is the only site it's happening on.
    +1

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in E:\Webroot\latechbbb\forum\includes\class_core.php on line 414

This problem has been ongoing for months...

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Still happening to me.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The techinal issues have us baffled also -

Sorry about yesterday - I was in Houston, EJ was in Houston, Maddawg was in Houston...

MJRod looked at it last night when it was brought to our attention - we are bombared daily by 1000's of bots trying to bring down the site and it is a continuous challenge to keep the site clean...

Once again sorry about the inconvience -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Glad to learn it's not just me. Been having this trouble for quite some time. Have often just had to log out and log in again to be able to access some of the threads.

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

It was only during the game, during high traffic times i noticed. few hours after the game and it worked fine

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    The techinal issues have us baffled also -

Sorry about yesterday - I was in Houston, EJ was in Houston, Maddawg was in Houston...

MJRod looked at it last night when it was brought to our attention - we are bombared daily by 1000's of bots trying to bring down the site and it is a continuous challenge to keep the site clean...

Once again sorry about the inconvience -
    Probably a stupid question: do y'all know why that happens?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Probably a stupid question: do y'all know why that happens?
    I think the bombardiers are bots or maybe real people from South Asia.

BBB Traffic by Location
    37.0% from India
    16.5% from Bangladesh
    15.0% from Pakistan
    14.1% from the United States
    6.8% from the Philippines

This is why BBB is the 8th most popular college sports website in the world.

Can we block BBB from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and the Philippines?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I think the bombardiers are bots or maybe real people from South Asia.

BBB Traffic by Location
    37.0% from India
    16.5% from Bangladesh
    15.0% from Pakistan
    14.1% from the United States
    6.8% from the Philippines

This is why BBB is the 8th most popular college sports website in the world.

Can we block BBB from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and the Philippines?
    We may have to...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by latechbulldawgfanatic View Post
    It was only during the game, during high traffic times i noticed. few hours after the game and it worked fine
    It wasn't just during the game. It was all day, but was worse during the game. At one point I looked to see how many were on the board, thinking that was the problem. There were only 114.

Oh, no. It's back! Slow again.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

It is happening this morning too.

+ Reply to Thread