+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Will Lose My Mind Up in Here-BBB Technical Problems

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I Will Lose My Mind Up in Here-BBB Technical Problems

Don't laugh at my AOL. I'm not the one having problems with the BBB site. Besides I also have ATT and use FireFox with it and I have had some issues with it. Like it's got a redirect virus that I can't find and get rid of even by deleting and reloading it or using my malware program. I use AOL for Lite stuff like FACEBOOK and Google. Of course somewhere on my computer is IE8 because there is an icon at the top for it. Hardly ever use it stand alone, though. There are a lot of good browsers but AOL (which I believe uses IE8) is always dependable and I'm just used to it. Getting used to FireFox but still not quite as fast on bookmarks, etc.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Don't laugh at my AOL. I'm not the one having problems with the BBB site. Besides I also have ATT and use FireFox with it and I have had some issues with it. Like it's got a redirect virus that I can't find and get rid of even by deleting and reloading it or using my malware program. I use AOL for Lite stuff like FACEBOOK and Google. Of course somewhere on my computer is IE8 because there is an icon at the top for it. Hardly ever use it stand alone, though. There are a lot of good browsers but AOL (which I believe uses IE8) is always dependable and I'm just used to it. Getting used to FireFox but still not quite as fast on bookmarks, etc.
    When you log into BB&B with AOL, is our football coach Crowton or Bicknell?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Do you pay for AOL?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Seems to be better now.
    Good news.

I don't know if this means anything, but when BBB stalls, I'm either trying to post, to go to my user cp, or to click on a thread. It doesn't ever stall when I click on the forum home page. So whenever it starts to stall, I can click on the forum home page to get the site moving for me again.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    When you log into BB&B with AOL, is our football coach Crowton or Bicknell?
    You're still making fun of my AOL and I am not having any problems. And to answer the other question, no I do not pay anything for AOL and haven't for years. And I reiterate I have not had any problems with the BBB site, so it's your browser or computer or maybe even your internet service. As I said I have more problems with FireFox than IE8/AOL. I have not tried Google Chrome. I may be older than most of you guys but I am an engineer and not totally ignorant of computers etc. having had to use them all of my career of almost fifty years. I know that FireFox is supposed to more secure but I do have that redirect virus on it and not on AOL so I assume it's somewhere in there.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

You're still making fun of my AOL and I am not having any problems. And to answer the other question, no I do not pay anything for AOL and haven't for years. And I reiterate I have not had any problems with the BBB site, so it's your browser or computer or maybe even your internet service. As I said I have more problems with FireFox than IE8/AOL. I have not tried Google Chrome. I may be older than most of you guys but I am an engineer and not totally ignorant of computers etc. having had to use them all of my career of almost fifty years. I know that FireFox is supposed to more secure but I do have that redirect virus on it and not on AOL so I assume it's somewhere in there.
    Does it still say "You've Got Mail!"

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

I am still having response problems REGULARLY. Just now, I timed out at 90 seconds. Many times, it just takes a very long time to respond, regardless of what page I am trying to get.
    TDAWG

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Does it still say "You've Got Mail!"
    Yes.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Just kidding, man, just kidding.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Just kidding, man, just kidding.
    You just can't handle someone out standing in his field.

Us AOLers have our reasons to continue using them. Lots of the services can't handle several high-res photos at once when transmitting.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread