+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This has got to be a joke...

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

This has got to be a joke...

ULM quaterback Kolton Browning...SITTING ON THE FRONT ROW AT THE HEISMAN CEREMONY?!?!

I'm over ESPN...forever.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...h-carnage-more

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: This has got to be a joke...

Let the kid have his props.

It will probably only last this week anyway since Auburn will not only be ready for them but also do everything THEY can to avoid an 0-3 start.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm all about props, I'm tired of this flavor of the week bullshit.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna be making the news in Week 10 over Week 2.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

15 minutes of fame for the school. It will be over this week.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    15 minutes of fame for the school. It will be over this week.
    Yep. Reality will set in after losing the next two but anytime our local or state colleges win a big game it speaks volumes about the talent of LA high school football. I predict they get beat 35-10 at Auburn and lose at home against Baylor 28-14 and finish with 6-6 record.

Varsity Bulldog bulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya261 View Post
    ULM quaterback Kolton Browning...SITTING ON THE FRONT ROW AT THE HEISMAN CEREMONY?!?!

I'm over ESPN...forever.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...h-carnage-more
    Dude, the kid is probably 20 yrs old and played the game of his life. Let him enjoy it. We all know they'll be 6-6 once it all shakes out.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog555 View Post
    Dude, the kid is probably 20 yrs old and played the game of his life. Let him enjoy it. We all know they'll be 6-6 once it all shakes out.
    I agree. He did do good. Let him and them enjoy it now. A cruel awakening probably awaits. But, let us not be the sour grapes.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody is screaming 6-6 but folks that's still bowl eligible. We don't need ULM succeeding at all at this point.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone happen to watch the game? The replay was on ESPNU last night and I wanted to see "the speed" of the game. After watching it, I was really not impressed. It seemed like everything was in slow motion. Secondly, Colton is a good QB and does deserve his props but he was VERY LUCKY to come away with a win. ULM could have easily of had two more TDs but he threw a pick right to ARK on the goal line and overthrew his WR on another. Several of his other balls were not because of his accuracy (his balls float...don't go there!!!) but more the athleticism and luck of one of his WR. Alot of those plays could have gone either way. Their defense did shut ARK down witht he 2nd string guy in but like someone else said others will now be ready.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    Did anyone happen to watch the game? The replay was on ESPNU last night and I wanted to see "the speed" of the game. After watching it, I was really not impressed. It seemed like everything was in slow motion. Secondly, Colton is a good QB and does deserve his props but he was VERY LUCKY to come away with a win. ULM could have easily of had two more TDs but he threw a pick right to ARK on the goal line and overthrew his WR on another. Several of his other balls were not because of his accuracy (his balls float...don't go there!!!) but more the athleticism and luck of one of his WR. Alot of those plays could have gone either way. Their defense did shut ARK down witht he 2nd string guy in but like someone else said others will now be ready.
    OK, honesty hour. I had the ULM/Ark game on the small PIP screen while watching our game after I saw they had gotten it to within one score, and you're right. ULM didn't impress me so much as Arkansas was unimpressive to me. The chickenhawks capitalized on an Ark team that just didn't seem to want to be there. But, it goes in the W column for them. I'll say that Browning and a couple other players for ULM look pretty athletic, and had good nights against what was supposedly the #8 team in the country, but as they say... Something about lightning and bottles.

And that sound you hear is the sound of everyone in north LA still not caring.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Focus on supporting and rooting for Tech and not tearing others down!

Varsity Bulldog DustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to allDustyDog is a name known to all

Is there any Bulldog out there who would not have loved to have been lined up against Arkansas last Saturday? Had we walked a away with a win (as I believe we would have) we would all be doing some major barking about it right now. ULM played a solid game and deserved to win - had Arkansas done so, it would have been a travesty. Is Arkansas a top 10 team - certainly not. Is ULM a top 25 team - certainly not. However, they found themselves in the right place at the right time and made the most of it. Congrats.

As the old saying goes, "Water seeks its own level" and that is also true of football teams. That was one game, not a season, and the balance of games will "level" things out. The key for Tech is to be 2-0 this week. I will be thrilled with that. Then we will take it from there, and see what "level" we really are. The body of work for the season will be the proof, and the results won't lie - for either school. However, for now, it only makes Tech look petty and "threatened" if we are going to freak out on one ULM win. Let's just beat Rice. Go Dogs!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post

I saw the first five minutes of the game live but changed channels because I figured it was going to be a blowout. So last night I watched the replay and enjoyed the hell out of it. I love to listen to the talking heads when I know the little guy is going to end up taking the big guy out. The poor Ark defense didn't have time to rest etc etc. I loved the way ulum never gave up and came back with 21 unanswered points. If they had taken the 3 at the end of the half and not thrown the interception at the goal line, the game would have never got to OT. I also turned the Rice game off after they looked so bad at the start of the game.

+ Reply to Thread