+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: ULM beats Arkansas in OT

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Re: ULM beats Arkansas in OT

Quote Originally Posted by counselingdawg View Post
    My brother is a ULM grad and an Arkansas Law grad who lives in NW Arkansas. He still has a little ULM in him but bleeds mostly Razorback red or burgandy or whatever color they are. He said the Razorbacks lost because they lost their quarterback, and they lost their quarterback because they lost their blocking fullback earlier in the week. He says to take
    Alabama no matter how many points are attached.
    I think this excuse is funny because it's not like Wilson got hurt laying out by the pool. He got hurt because ULM's defense was choke slamming him in the turf all first half.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you're saying...and I apologize for the abrasive post. It wasn't my intent.

I just flew from MLU to DFW with no fewer than 4 other passengers (besides me) wearing TECH gear. These folks are traveling to various and sundry locations literally all over America and the world, advertising OUR brand, OUR colors, and undoubtably will generate conversations every stop along the way.

It's a GREAT time to be a DAWG! Like HD said (and I loved what he said..) "let's just enjoy being Tech fans!"

Bark on, y'all!!

Varsity Bulldog AgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the rough

I know I should be pulling for the SEC schools to win since it helps A&M for Arkansas to look good, but I almost always love to see huge underdog beat a big time team. How can you not? This will be a game these players will boast about for the rest of their lives. This was great for them.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AgTech View Post
    I know I should be pulling for the SEC schools to win since it helps A&M for Arkansas to look good, but I almost always love to see huge underdog beat a big time team. How can you not? This will be a game these players will boast about for the rest of their lives. This was great for them.
    99% of the time I would agree. But not this time. Since there's at least some recruiting competition between OUR DAWGS and the state's other FBS schools, I can just NEVER root for lsu, NLulm, ULaLa, Tulame. EVER.

Now if NSU or McNeese were to beat them: cool!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    99% of the time I would agree. But not this time. Since there's at least some recruiting competition between OUR DAWGS and the state's other FBS schools, I can just NEVER root for lsu, NLulm, ULaLa, Tulame. EVER.

Right there with you.

Varsity Bulldog AgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the roughAgTech is a jewel in the rough

That makes a lot of since. I've had people say I'm a jerk because if I don't pull for all the Texas schools to do well. This isn't like the professional leagues where teams near each other can be good at the same time. Recruiting is so big, it's hard to pull for the other local teams.

Puppy Nautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Obviously I'm in the minority here, but some of you folks need to get your "football hate" in order. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, pull against nlulm. nlulm winning does NOTHING to help LATech. Arkansas winning/losing against any team shouldn't matter to us unless it is a team on our current schedule. I belive some of you would cheer for nlulm or ulala to beat lsu, which is something we NEVER want to happen.
    Why is it always a zero sum game for some Tech fans?

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Publicly I only pull for Tech. A good example how ulm winning is not a good thing, is just look at all the publicity they are garnering. Prominent article in USA Today's sport section this morning and being talked about during our own Houston game by the talking-heads. Name when Tech got that type of attention. I can only do my part in promoting Tech in my own, way which is not to talk up other programs, talk up Tech, show my Tech pride, and give Tech my $'s.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

LSULM fans celebrate their victory:

Watch video by The News-Star here: http://www.thenewsstar.com/videonetw...nclick_check=1

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

We don't want Arkansas to lose and look for a new coach.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Varsity Bulldog Dawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the rough

If it hurts Tech to congratulate ULM on beating Arkansas, then as a program we are on shakier ground than I thought. I don't think there is any comparison to where our program is versus ULM. We are light years ahead and I'm sure recruits know it. I don't mind giving credit where credit is due. They had a gutsy victory.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Nautique View Post
    Why is it always a zero sum game for some Tech fans?
    We just love Louisiana Tech SO MUCH!!

Like loving a good woman: Revel in her every charm, forgive her every fault, love her to the total exclusion of everyone else.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

We just love Louisiana Tech SO MUCH!!

Like loving a good woman: Revel in her every charm, forgive her every fault, love her to the total exclusion of everyone else.
    Best reason, ever. Great post Russdawg!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    LSULM fans celebrate their victory:

Watch video by The News-Star here: http://www.thenewsstar.com/videonetw...nclick_check=1
    Wow...that picture speaks volumes, doesn't it??

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    We don't want Arkansas to lose and look for a new coach.
    Why?

+ Reply to Thread