+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Live mascot for Saturday

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Live mascot for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I still say stuff is the way to go...

Is that Tech XX that those kids are petting? - Nope, Chuck Testa!

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lindale Dog View Post
    <br><br>

The dog is in Bullard, TX. I can find out how much he wants for her. Send me an email and I can get that info to you.

albrittonse@lindaleeagles.org
    Sent you a pm!

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Is that Tech XX that those kids are petting? - Nope, Chuck Testa!
    Ouch almost too soon.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    That just may be the dumbest post I have ever read on this board. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
    .....and we both know that I REALLY care about what you think. :icon_wink:

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    LMAO, this is the MOST ridiculous post I have ever seen from you HD, and that's saying a lot...

Let me get this straight, an HR manager, who probably has no clue about Tech XX's passing or the timeline for the subsequent replacement, will use the fact that it took more than 60 days to install a replacement as a reason not to hire a Tech grad?!?
    Wow... just WOW

And so what if it takes a year, it's our dog and our business how we go about replacing him, everyone is assuming the length of time is just to find the new dog, but as others have said it isn't just about the dog, it's about how we handle it.

As someone who makes hiring decisions (for a good company) I wouldn't hire the person that had the same incident happen twice (heat stroke) with the second incident being the more severe and DIDN'T address or change their MO.
    It's not about the passing of the dog. It's about the lack of ability to make a decision in a timely fashion. And make no mistake, taking a whole year to make a small decision like this is NOT timely. It demonstrates an inability of Tech leaders to focus on a problem and solve problems in a timely fashion. It's a big picture thing. I understand the fact that some folks don't get it. Furthermore, I'm certainly not surprised that someone from Rayne wouldn't get it. :icon_wink:

HD

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    How dare you go there! I guess next you'll say that animals don't have a soul.
    video of dogs in heaven:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XlK2MGR5fng

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I still say stuff is the way to go...
    Don't they stuff their pigs over at the JUCO? Oh. You mean stuff as in taxidermy. Nevermind.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Don't they stuff their pigs over at the JUCO? Oh. You mean stuff as in taxidermy. Nevermind.
    Pee Pie!

+ Reply to Thread