+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Class of 2001 bricks are being installed in alumni pathway

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Class of 2001 bricks are being installed in alumni pathway

I don't know. Mine were in the original centennial laying (old fart).

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Exactly, I wish they could get the portable engraver technology to work. Could brick the entire length, then go back and engrave the blank bricks each year.
    I heard (I don't remember where) that they were trying to do this.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Just the simple notion of progress is refreshing. Can we promote the brick laying crew to our athletic department?

+ Reply to Thread