+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of 2001 bricks are being installed in alumni pathway

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Class of 2001 bricks are being installed in alumni pathway

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgonit View Post
    I have word that they should be going down in the next month.
    labg

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

C'mon 2007!

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Glad to report that 2002 bricks are down and that I join my dad and 2 great aunts with bricks on the walkway.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

2005 brick! I will live to see it.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Dr. Guice hasn't been in office a week and already getting it done.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Dr. Guice hasn't been in office a week and already getting it done.
    That's good to hear. I was beginning to think these bricks were part of the Q4E project.

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

Plans are out now for pricing for the brick walkway to continue from where they stopped at the columns in front of Toliver and will go all the way to the brick walkway at Hale Hall along Wisteria Street. Work is supposed to start this month and will be complete by September. Plans show that they will have bricks all the way through 2012.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Posted today on Facebook:
    Louisiana Tech Alumni Association

We're excited to report that the bricks for the classes of 2002-2012 are being installed! This project should be completed in time for Homecoming Weekend (Oct. 18-19).

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Posted today on Facebook:
    Louisiana Tech Alumni Association

We're excited to report that the bricks for the classes of 2002-2012 are being installed! This project should be completed in time for Homecoming Weekend (Oct. 18-19).

So does this mean they'll be shutting down Wisteria soon? Or will it travel along the side of it after it crosses over?

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

The last time I checked on my brick, it had been grown over by grass! It is on the edge of the walkway. Pissed me off. If I had had some tools, I would have trimmed that sucker up!

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    So does this mean they'll be shutting down Wisteria soon? Or will it travel along the side of it after it crosses over?
    Wisteria will only be shut down on 8/24/13, 8/31/13, and 9/01/13. The walkway will cross Wisteria to the West side of the road and then travel north to the existing brick walkway by Hale Hall.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    The last time I checked on my brick, it had been grown over by grass! It is on the edge of the walkway. Pissed me off. If I had had some tools, I would have trimmed that sucker up!
    I haven't checked on mine in a few years and it's on the edge, too. Should we bring some little gardening diggers to clean them up?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    I haven't checked on mine in a few years and it's on the edge, too. Should we bring some little gardening diggers to clean them up?
    Roundup

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I would love for our school to close the middle section of Westeria and brickpave it (example like downtown Charlottesville, VA). It would look nice if we cap each entrance with pillars.

+ Reply to Thread