+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello folks

Puppy oscarwelch is an unknown

Hello folks

My name is Oscer, I lived in New york for 10 years. I live life to its full potential, it's too short to not enjoy it. My favorite singer is Rehana, and the car I dreamed of Fire a Range Rover Sport. Right now I work for the development of a site that makes custom Furniture, PWS, the slope online throughout USA. Otherwise, I love basketball and I'm all game from the Chicago Bulls. i am loving husband and very hard working person.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: Hello folks

WTH, did a spam-bot just spam a spam-bot?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I like lamp.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

My name is BVDV and I like to watch reruns of the "Girls Gone Wild" commercials!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    My name is BVDV and I like to watch reruns of the "Girls Gone Wild" commercials!
    Is it scary I read that as "Golden Girls Gone Wild" at first? *gouges eyes out at the image*

+ Reply to Thread