+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JumboDawgzillaTron

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: JumboDawgzillaTron

A little inside information I have. :icon_wink:

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Every year with this 'the board is too loud'. Good lord, I mean, you guys have got to be kidding me. It's football. If you don't like noise, go have a picnic somewhere. Our number 1 goal at the Georgia Dome is noise and crowd excitement. Nobody is coming to the Joe to take a nap. Some of you guys make me want to slam my face through a sliding glass door.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

I went outside during the game and I couldn't hear it, must not be that loud.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    Every year with this 'the board is too loud'. Good lord, I mean, you guys have got to be kidding me. It's football. If you don't like noise, go have a picnic somewhere. Our number 1 goal at the Georgia Dome is noise and crowd excitement. Nobody is coming to the Joe to take a nap. Some of you guys make me want to slam my face through a sliding glass door.
    Go ahead, we're not stopping you.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post

LOL +1

It's getting to be that time of year when I back off of BB&B, it's weird you would think we would be happy and positive being 2-0 at this point, but every year the first 2 months of football season are so negative. Some on here just spew vitriol and hate at their own university for no reason and hide behind "I want whats best for Tech"...

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Matt, if you're going to slam your face through a sliding glass door then make sure you film it. I'm sure you could turn that into an awesome video just like everything else you do.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    LOL +1

It's getting to be that time of year when I back off of BB&B, it's weird you would think we would be happy and positive being 2-0 at this point, but every year the first 2 months of football season are so negative. Some on here just spew vitriol and hate at their own university for no reason and hide behind "I want whats best for Tech"...
    +10^9

the best feature that this board has is the ignore feature - BBB is a much more enjoyable after you put few of those on ignore

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Question to those that watched the tribute on the JumboDawgzillaTron, were my eyes deceiving me or did it show he died in 2011 instead of 2012?

I swear I thought it showed 2011.......which would be a typical epic failure........

If not, another big screen failure is having REPLAY and a SPonsor's logo on the screen with the replay......making it much harder to see the replay.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG View Post
    I saw that too. It appeared to say 2011 not 2012. Distortion comes with being too loud. I think the newness is wearing off. Time for new "stuff".

I think what you saw was his years playing as a Bulldog. Go to the game notes and search for Tyrone. I think the image used in it is the same as the one used for video board. I can't post an clipping, but the text reads like this. See the link below.

In Memory of #22 Tyrone Duplessis
    Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2009-11)
    July 31, 1990 - Feb. 2, 2012

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...0120910aaa.pdf

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    LOL +1

LaTechBB&B . . . where eating your own is the goal.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I thought the volume was fine for the most part, but a few of the commercials were cranked up way too loud. The WBB commercial almost blew out my ear drums.

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

I'd have sworn it said Feb 2, 2011. But, hey, I'm old...it must be my eyes!!

I'm with Dawg06. For the most part the volume isn't too bad...except when a commercial comes on. Then you get a blast and it's like someone is sitting by the volume control and goes "Oh Chit" too loud...turn it down a little...and they do. But again...I'm old...must be my ears. Hell, eyes and ears...what else do I have left to go???

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I just want to know what happened to Mel McDaniels' "Louisiana Saturday Night"??? I waited all night for that song to come on....and it never happened!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yljf4Lpj7CI

I think that's a very cool "timeout" song for our stadium on a Saturday night.

HD

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I thought the volume was fine for the most part, but a few of the commercials were cranked up way too loud. The WBB commercial almost blew out my ear drums.
    THIS!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

It's way too loud early on, before any action starts. I like to get into my seat early to visit with the folks around me, but can hardly hear them talk because of the loudness of DawgZilla!

+ Reply to Thread