+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JumboDawgzillaTron

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: JumboDawgzillaTron

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    It's way too loud early on, before any action starts. I like to get into my seat early to visit with the folks around me, but can hardly hear them talk because of the loudness of DawgZilla!
    Being an old fart I agree totally with this. I like to visit with the people around me, too, especially when Ihad season tickets and we had the same people to talk to and catch up with. The younger people would say do this at tailgate or in the Argent and they would be correct of course. That's what it's for. I will no longer get to my seat more than 10 or 20 minutes before kickoff.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

It's mostly the pregame that is the issue. Especially when they play "the players' preferred" rap. Still can't spell C-R-A-P, w/o RAP!

BTW, last year we were running late for a game, so we decided to pop into Taco Bell on California to grab a quick bite. It was probably about 5:30 or so. We could hear Zilla from that parking lot. Now...you want to tell me it's not too loud?

And for those of you who like to say, well, we're 2-0, or quit griping about small things....we are LOUISIANA TECH! If you're not improving/moving forward then they can call you UL-X. I attend games, and will continue to attend games at JAS. Have been doing that since 1976. I LOVE all the improvements to the gameday experience we have seen over the years....including Zilla. Doesn't mean things can't be improved some more though.

It's all good! See ya in Aillet for UNLV!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

...and what happened to our SOUTHERN EXPERIMENT song..."GAMEDAY"?? I don't remember it being played at all.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG View Post
    I'd have sworn it said Feb 2, 2011. But, hey, I'm old...it must be my eyes!!

I'm with Dawg06. For the most part the volume isn't too bad...except when a commercial comes on. Then you get a blast and it's like someone is sitting by the volume control and goes "Oh Chit" too loud...turn it down a little...and they do. But again...I'm old...must be my ears. Hell, eyes and ears...what else do I have left to go???
    It did

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Everything is better when you have it at 80%. Loud is GREAT... distortion is awfULLy annoying and embarrassing.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by docmarvin362 View Post
    everything is better when you have it at 80%. Loud is great... Distortion is awfully annoying and embarrassing.
    tnwss

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Being an old fart I agree totally with this. I like to visit with the people around me, too, especially when Ihad season tickets and we had the same people to talk to and catch up with. The younger people would say do this at tailgate or in the Argent and they would be correct of course. That's what it's for. I will no longer get to my seat more than 10 or 20 minutes before kickoff.
    I'm right there with you on that!

+ Reply to Thread