+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 LaTech Baseball Schedule

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: 2013 LaTech Baseball Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    I'll ask the same question of you Dawg80. How many games did you attend in 2010, 2011 & 2012? Are you bitching to be bitching or do you truly support the program?
    About 4 or 5 games per year. I won't waste my time with a loser coach. Seen Little League coaches who could do a better job.

But, I know how you other losers love Sim. Guess you can relate to being a loser, like him. So, continue to enjoy it.

I love baseball! Too bad Tech doesn't play it....

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Oh, BTW, now some of you are saying this is the year for the big break-through! After....how long has it been? Finally, a post season appearance? Really? Y'all are like Cubs' fans.....

For you diehard fans, like Cubs' fans, I truly hope your loyalty is rewarded and you get to see a post season appearance.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    Really ....? Financially you might be supporting the program by buying season tickets but bad mouthing the program is definitely not showing support.
    Your first assumption that I must not go to games didn't play out, so you head in another direction? Wrong tree again.

An expectation of success, or at least progress, does not imply a lack of support. Can you honestly say you are satisfied with where we are? Maybe that is because you have only been an avid supporter for the few years your son has been here. Those of us who have been around long term continue to hope, year after year, we will make a regional. Yet we do not and have not for a loooong time. Never under Sim. Winning one additional game than the year prior in the WAC tournament is not the level of progress we expect.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Oh, BTW, now some of you are saying this is the year for the big break-through! After....how long has it been? Finally, a post season appearance? Really? Y'all are like Cubs' fans.....

For you diehard fans, like Cubs' fans, I truly hope your loyalty is rewarded and you get to see a post season appearance.
    We usually make the postseason (unless it is in Ruston ). We don't make the NCAA tourney.

I don't consider the conference tourney "post season." I meant the NCAAs.

I also find it curious why anyone would question your devotion to Sim and Tech baseball, Mav. You have drunk the Sim Kool-aid as much as anyone, and more than most 'round here.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I don't consider the conference tourney "post season." I meant the NCAAs.

I also find it curious why anyone would question your devotion to Sim and Tech baseball, Mav. You have drunk the Sim Kool-aid as much as anyone, and more than most 'round here.

Not sure with whom you have me confused but you would be hard pressed to find a positive post by me about Simoneaux. I have been a critic for years.

I have always supported the team, but never been a fan of Wade. It became apparent early on that he was a great fund raiser and rah-rah guy. Good coach--not so much.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I love baseball. I love winning. If I were young enough to play, I would love it a lot more. This fan thing just ain't comfortable for me.

Puppy ashleywilliam is an unknown

Its time to win and its the year to do it .

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

It's time to win! This year!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Dang.

The UTA games are early!

I think I'll be out of town for a conference on those days. That stinks.

Puppy jguil27 is an unknown

Where can I find Tech baseball Merchandise?

Yes, it's time to win.....this year! Sim has been carefully drawing his secret plans for 10+ years, maneuvering, plotting, ready to unleash a WINNING team when the world least expects it!

Omaha here we come!

Looking at the home slate, ORU and Nebraska have historically been really good. Those could be some "interesting" encounters.

Varsity Bulldog Loftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her game

Is there an updated roster available yet?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loftonbranch View Post
    Is there an updated roster available yet?
    www.latechsports.com baseball, roster
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Looks like somebody got tired of lack of playing time.

+ Reply to Thread