+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LOUISIANA vs Baylor

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: ULM vs Baylor

and i fully understand compettition...just believe in taking care of your own business

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: ULM Leads Baylor 14-0 1st Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Official Attendance: 31,175 tonight against Baylor.

I can't believe it. I honestly didn't think ULM had 10K fans. Where the hell did all these people come from?

HD
    Bunch of LSU fans returning the favor and attending an ULM game....

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Took me an hour to go through the re-register and log in routine. I am sure secure is bad because some are using non-macintosh computers. So I did it again, for the 10th time this year. Mostly, I just don't bother to post when it says I need to register or log in. Because I forget to click 'remember me' after numerous battles to remember the latest password and it finally works.
    In the spirit of trying to help people laugh and enjoy the ULM-Baylor game and maybe realize it won't be the end of the world if ULM looks good for the first time ever.
    If we win out, we will be ranked at the end. That applies to top dogs in all most all conferences. Here is what I tried to post in the first quarter of the game.
    Videographer needs to adjust 'white balance' on at least one of the cameras being used to get rid of the purple.
    Now it's ULM 14, Baylor 7.

Hope our Bulldogs and coaches are watching this game. Need to see how motivated the ULM defense is and how interesting and effective the surprise plays have been.
    Gotta root for ULM because
    1 I was an assistant professor of English there 1967-69.
    2 My daughter was born in 1969 in Monroe.
    3 Caught a lot of fish while living on Bayou Desiard (spelling) those two years.
    4 Experienced the spectacular duck hunting and fishing and squirrel hunting in that area even more than when I lived in Ruston and attended Tech Jan 1959-summer 1964.
    5 Loved the seafood at that bar that never cleaned its floor in Monroe.
    6 Love to see underdogs beat automatic-qualifier BCS conference teams whoever they are.
    7 Believe that junior colleges have the right to succeed now and then.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

If ULM went 12-0, beat us 60-0, averaged over 40k a game, for 12 years, they'd still suck... go dawgs!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Announcers just said, "ULM doesn't give a hoot about being America's team, just want to be North Louisiana's team"!!!! Looks like the gauntlet is thrown down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah....and he called them "America's Team".

I will say this for ULM.......they are a gritty team. They fight hard. They'll probably lose this game because they don't have the speed to match Baylor. But, unlike many ULM and LA Tech teams over the years who simply "rolled over" for most of the AQ's, this ULM team is punching people in the mouth.

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    ULM folks are beneath me.
    This attitude makes Tech fans look so gay.

Varsity Bulldog CorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the rough CorneyDawg's Avatar

I thought this is a Tech board.. What is the obsession with NLU????

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

The existence of this entire thread astounds me and sickens me. Go Baylor!!!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg1192 View Post
    No, this thread makes us look stupid. Who cares about the chickens?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'm watching a college football game, that happens to be on the tele. (now that the high school Game of the Week is over ).

ULM has played/is playing THREE exciting games vs. BcS opponents. The games have been fun to watch. Excuse me for treating CFB for the ONE true redeeming quality it has: its entertainment value.

Besides, when Tech is 12-0 and in a BcS Bowl, and ULM ain't! Well....

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

ULM has some really classy fans.

Varsity Bulldog CorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the rough CorneyDawg's Avatar

post your comments on the warchicken site....

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    and i fully understand compettition...just believe in taking care of your own business
    You have to do both.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg1192 View Post
    No it doesn't. We make more money, we have more prominent alumns, we are a Tier 1 university...I can go on.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Anything that ULM does positive detracts from us directly or indirectly. I am so tired of hearing about ULM on THE RUSTON radio station. I know that they have to cover everybody...GO BAYLOR

+ Reply to Thread