+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want a good laugh? Illini post game review

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Want a good laugh? Illini post game review

Sean Fox accurately pointed out that is Seth Rogen in the audio! That is hilarious.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Sean Fox accurately pointed out that is Seth Rogen in the audio! That is hilarious.
    I thought the same thing.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

This is my new favorite line -

“if you are so stupid as to give us (LT) the ball, anywhere, even in Tolono, we will promptly score”

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I actually will remember them as one having one of the coolest fan bases we have run up against.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Just sounded like him... from what I could see, there's no connection to Illinois for Seth.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    This is my new favorite line -

“if you are so stupid as to give us (LT) the ball, anywhere, even in Tolono, we will promptly score”

That's my favorite line too!! Tolono is about 9 miles from the stadium, so it's about like saying "give LT the ball in Simsboro and they'll promptly score!"

Just got back to Haughton after driving 720 miles back today and am still on a HIGH from the game. It was just AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. I don't know if anyone has guessed at our attendance but we had to have over 200 there, it was so good seeing all that blue and running into a Tech fan here and there on campus before the game.

Illinois fans were the classiest, most welcoming, warm fans I've ever been around visiting an opponent. I wish them the best and hope they win out. Offers of food, beer, conversation all around, lots of eye contact and smiles. The comment I liked best was the Illini fan just before we went in who goodnaturedly said: "DON'T RUN THE SCORE UP TOO MUCH ON US"

Unreal gameday experience. School colors everywhere, even school colored porta-jons, and plenty of them. Music, a rock concert, activities for kids, got thousands of fans QUICKLY into the stadium, ample concessions of every kind, great HOT chocolate even in the fourth quarter, their band played "Fight, fight, fight for old red and blue" twice when we were announced as the opponent, excellent traffic and parking management going in. Parking was $20. Excellent traffic management going out provided by the Dawgs, who emptied the stadium early for us.

INEXPRESSIBLY PROUD OF OUR DAWGS
    !!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    I thought the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Just sounded like him... from what I could see, there's no connection to Illinois for Seth.
    I think maybe Fox thought it was. My reporting was inaccurate and I apologize.:icon_wink: sounds like him though.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

And how much did we get paid for that beatdown???

I heard 775K.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I heard 775K.
    We are under-paid. Tech should get at least a $1 million to put on a show like that. The Rolling Stones don't come cheap, baby! Have to pay....to see 'em play.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

It's all too delicious. But we know how they feel. It's not fun.
    Yep, I've been there and felt like that ...and it doesn't seem like it was very many years ago. Just starting to enjoy thinking...DAMN...WE GONNA KICK SOME ASS!!!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Bump.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Bump.
    The site doesn't work 2 years later.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    The site doesn't work 2 years later.
    Yeah he moved it over to another fan site, makes me sad, I sent the guy a note on Twitter see if he would repost it for laughs, doubt it...

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Their fans are a whole lot like us. I think that's why I like them.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread