+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to the UVA game?

Puppy JPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really nice JPetrus's Avatar

Who's going to the UVA game?

Who all is making the trip to Charlottesville? I'm really looking forward to the game. I went to San Diego for our bowl game last year, and I would love to see a big crowd at UVA. And hopefully after we win, hitting up some local bars there haha. Win or lose, I still booze! Go Dawgs

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: Who's going to the UVA game?

Get in to Charlottsville about midnight Friday night.

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

I will see you guys there. It will be my baby girl's first Tech football game!

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

Driving up from Charlotte!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Wife and I will be in Charlottesville Wednesday night. Can't wait. I am the tall, old and good lookin guy.

Ok, tall and old.

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

My wife and I will be getting to Charlottesville on Friday, and having our Anniversary Dinner that night. We will be going to the game with an ATO Fraternity brother and his wife. PM me if anyone wants to get together before the game. We are sitting in section 107, row J; about 10 rows above the team.

Puppy Akbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the rough

Easy drive from Richmond for my wife and me. A friend and his wife are flying up from Ruston, and the four of us will be in section 114 hoping to see some old, and maybe new, Bulldog friends.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Getting a group of about 7 students to drive from ltu friday. May be painted up!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    Getting a group of about 7 students to drive from ltu friday. May be painted up!
    ltu? What's that?

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Louisiana tech university =ltu.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

No it doesn't.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

ltu <> Louisiana Tech University

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    ltu? What's that?
    Abbreviation used while posting from a mobile device most likely, I actually don't hate LTU. I don't think getting into name/abbreviation battles is productive, just keep saying LaTech, otherwise we end up looking like ULL throwing a hissy and everybody just rolls their eyes.

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

My family and I will be in Virginia Beach from Thursday through Sunday. My son and I will be going to the game on Saturday, if anyone wants to meet for lunch in C'ville. Unfortunately, my three girls (wife and two daughters) want to hang out at the beach Saturday.

Travis Boney

Puppy Orlando_Dawg is an unknown

My wife and I will fly in from Orlando on Friday. My son's second Tech game (he's 3).

+ Reply to Thread