+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Guilbeau chat

Varsity Bulldog TigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her game TigerDawg's Avatar

Glenn Guilbeau chat

per theshreveporttimes.com chat session this AM:

Glenn Guilbeau:
    It's funny that Tech is doing so well, but ULM is America's team. That must kill them in Ruston. It's so stupid that those two don't play every season.

WTF!?

chat session going on now. light him up.

Varsity Bulldog TigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her game TigerDawg's Avatar

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Glenn Guilbeau chat

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/inter...text|FRONTPAGE

"Talk LSU Football with Glenn Guilbeau"

No thanks. Even when I was an LSU fan (pre-Tech days), I was never a Guilbeau fan.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Can't. I've already used my 5 free article views.

I asked him "What are your thoughts on LA Tech's 3-0 start and stomping Illinois 52-24? ", and that was his answer. I say we take over any and every discussion we can.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Will somebody please ask that dick why he isn't putting Tech in his AP top 25, but he is still putting Boise State in his top 25 after two awful performances by the Broncos? I would, but I'm on my phone. Thanks!

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

If ULM stays good and there is some interest in their program, I think we should play them. It would be fun.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Will somebody please ask that dick why he isn't putting Tech in his AP top 25, but he is still putting Boise State in his top 25 after two awful performances by the Broncos? I would, but I'm on my phone. Thanks!
    I asked...I also asked why it was stupid that Tech and ULM didn't play. We'll see if anything makes it to him.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    If ULM stays good and there is some interest in their program, I think we should play them. It would be fun.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I asked...I also asked why it was stupid that Tech and ULM didn't play. We'll see if anything makes it to him.
    I also asked both of those....no respnse.
    I asked how he though LA Tech's offense would match up with LSU's defense...no response.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I don't get the Shreveport Times lovefest with LSU. Stop brainwashing NW LA.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

This clown does NOT want to see Tech do well. That's why he won't vote for us. It's also why he said that ULM (a 1-2 team) is America's sweetheart, and it's why he said that we should pley each other. He wants us to "know our place" and pushing for us to play is another attempt to keep us there.

Aside from being a complete homer for the school in BR, he isn't a very good journalist. I have absolutely ZERO interest in hearing his opinion on anything relating to Louisiana Tech, good or bad.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    No.
    Under no circumstances? What if they start taking the North Louisiana players we want?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Under no circumstances? What if they start taking the North Louisiana players we want?
    They are 1-2 and without a winning season in FBS (D1). The season isn't over. They'll find a way to suck like always.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

What if they start taking the North Louisiana players we want?
    That's a LOOONNNGGG way from happening. They are in the same boat as a lot of non-AQ schools (including Tech) with recruiting. Success will get the attention of recruits, but it also gets the attention of people wanting to hire their coach. One good season out of 16 or 17 won't do much for them, but it will get their coach hired away. Then it's back to 2-win seasons.

Either way, Glenn Gilbeau is a doucebag. No self-respecting Tech fan should give a damn about his opinion.

+ Reply to Thread