+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Football - The Blond Bomber Board (210 Viewing)"

Puppy dawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Angry "Football - The Blond Bomber Board (210 Viewing)"

I know I just joined today, but am I the only person that sees a problem with this?

Football - The Blond Bomber Board

If this board purports to represent LA Tech, then this glaringly ridiculous misspelling at the top of the forum that has apparently been here forever needs to be fixed, lest we be ridiculed for life.

New quote: If you think "blond bomber" is correct, then you are a communist who hates Johny's Pizza and Coke Cola Icees.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Re: "Football - The Blond Bomber Board (210 Viewing)"

Quote Originally Posted by dawgpound1997 View Post
    I know I just joined today, but am I the only person that see a problem with this?

If this board purports to represent LA Tech, then this glaringly rediculous mispelling at the top of the forum that has apparently been here forever needs to be fixed, lest we be rediculed for life.
    As ridiculous as misspelling "ridiculous" and "misspelling?"

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

If this board purports to represent LA Tech, then this glaringly ridiculous misspelling at the top of the forum that has apparently been here forever needs to be fixed, lest we be ridiculed for life.
    Since you're new, how would you make that claim? It reminds me of what my grandpa said about making assumptions.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I know I just joined today, but am I the only person that sees a problem with this?

New quote: If you think "blond bomber" is correct, then you are a communist who hates Johny's Pizza and Coke Cola Icees.
    What is wrong with it?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

WTH are you talking about?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Kiss my white hairless ass...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy dawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgpound1997 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I shudder at the thought of a Tech grad not seeing the irony if spelling it that way, but I fixed if for fear that there would be more that failed to see the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    What is wrong with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    WTH are you talking about?
    Exactly my point.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

So apparently he thinks he knows the correct gender distinction. Apparently Terry is a woman. Color me surprised.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

If you knew what BB&B was about you would GET the irony...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

He wants an e at the end of "blonde.". Although, I think both spellings are correct. (iPhone agrees-both are correct)

Touche.

Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post
    He wants an e at the end of "blonde.". Although, I think both spellings are correct. (iPhone agrees-both are correct)
    Blond - masculine
    Blonde - feminine

Puppy jdp90 is an unknown jdp90's Avatar

OK from Webster's Dictionary:

Noun 1. blond - a person with fair skin and hair
    Synonyms: blonde

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Touche.
    Idiot.

+ Reply to Thread