+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Montgomery hired as LaTech's softball coach

Hybrid View

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Mark Montgomery hired as LaTech's softball coach

Former head coach at Centenary.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Mark Montgomery hired as LaTech's softball coach

Great hire! This guy is a magician; he can make something out of nothing.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Great hire! This guy is a magician; he can make something out of nothing.

Agree 100%

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Definitely an excellent hire. Tech went looking for a quality coach and found one. I talked to Mark several times throughout the process and he was very excited about the prospect of coming to Tech. He is very community-oriented, wants to get the fans involved in the program, and works hard to win. He was very successful at Centenary and left when they dropped from Div. I to Div. III. He should be in Ruston with one of his assistants to start this week.

We host the WAC tournament this spring so I hope we can make this a great year for Lady Techster softball.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Mark is everything He is billed to be. The Lady Techsters will love playing for him. Welcome Coach Montgomery.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

The Times: Former Centenary coach could be headed to Ruston (This article ran several days ago.)

The Times: LaTech names Montgomery softball coach

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I REALLY like this hire...

It actually shocked me that we went out and got him -

I hope we give him the tools necessary to win now.

Now its on to the next item on the to do list - wbb which is then followed by baseball...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Another good hire by BVDV.

Puppy greggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the rough greggrambling's Avatar

I was a supporter of Tech softball from day 1 of the program until year 3 of the dawson debacle. I was embarrassed to be associated with the product she produced...I remember Montgomery vaguely from his Centenary days. I will return to the softball stadium this spring and I hope to see something I can be proud of again.

+ Reply to Thread