+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Virginia game predictions...

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Virginia game predictions...

I predict a WIN! That is ALL I care about. I want us to win as definitely as possible, of course, but all I want is a WIN!

Big Dog SeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TulaneU View Post
    Your offense =/= GT's offense. You can put up whatever numbers you want to try and prove to me otherwise, but the schemes are on completely different sides of the spectrum.

I'm putting this out there now for all to see: You guys will not score 50 damn points on UVA. You might win, I dunno. But not not by scoring 50 points. It'll be a 35 UVA - 28 LT.

ETA: Perry Jones should be available for this weekend. Even if he is not, we have a stable of backs who are just as good. Kevin Parks split runs with Perry last year. He's more of a between the tackles runner, but he's short and stout. Clifton Richardson is said to be available but he has a nagging hamstring injury, so I wouldn't expect too much out of him. He's your taller, bigger bruiser. We then have a younger guy in Khalek Sheperd who has shown flashes of brilliance. But he's inexperienced. We'll be OK with or without Perry Jones. Our OL will determine our success in the running game.
    Ok, I'll respect the 50+ points thing. I won't be shocked if we do, but I'm thinking we are somewhere in the 40s. As for your prediction I have to disagree. Why do you think Virginia can run over Tech (granted our D is still improving) and that we only get 28 points? Their secondary is young and our O-line should tear their D-line apart. Our passing game should be stellar which normally means huge points unless you are turning the ball over a lot, which so far hasn't even been close to true for us. I believe Perry Jones will play and I believe the running game will be y'alls strength. We give up a lot more than what we should on the ground. I don't have confidence in the passing attack. The qb and wrs have no chemistry it seems. Y'all will have to drive the field with short passes and big runs imo.

I predict a 42-31 game

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Speaking if Georga Tech...they are losing to Middle Tennessee in the 3rd. They must be really good.

+ Reply to Thread