+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UNLV game predictions...

Big Dog LongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the rough LongtimeDawgfan's Avatar

Re: UNLV game predictions...

63 - LA TECH
    24 - unlv

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I've noticed a common theme in our games so far... We move the ball very good and so does the other teams. It hasn't mattered who we've played, all the games have looked identical.

Therefore:

Tech: 58
    UNLV: 31

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

UNLV runnin' for their lives Rebels ~ 31
    Dawgs ~62

Game ends with chants of "DOUBLE YOUR SCORE!"

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

i don't think these guys are that bad. i mean not like "idaho" bad. i see us winning 42-27. maybe a bit of a down week after big virginia win and a&m next week.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    i don't think these guys are that bad. i mean not like "idaho" bad. i see us winning 42-27. maybe a bit of a down week after big virginia win and a&m next week.
    They are "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" bad. They are the equivalent to Creed, Three Doors Down, and the Jonas Brothers.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

A prediction from Accuweather:

Vegas Hi/Lo Thursday: 91/70
    Vegas Hi/Lo Friday: 91/70

Ruston Hi/Lo Gameday: 70/47

It was 98 in Vegas today.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    A prediction from Accuweather:

Vegas Hi/Lo Thursday: 91/70
    Vegas Hi/Lo Friday: 91/70

Ruston Hi/Lo Gameday: 70/47

It was 98 in Vegas today.
    That might help a little, but I think it would favor us more if it were hot and humid. UNLV held their training camp in Elko, NV, which is in the northeast part of the state and at a higher elevation. If it is 55-60 at kickoff, that will probably be pretty comfortable for a bunch of guys running around in pads. What do they think the humidity will be? If it were 80-85 degrees and 80% humidity that would benefit Tech the most, but I guess that's a lot to ask in early October.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    That might help a little, but I think it would favor us more if it were hot and humid. UNLV held their training camp in Elko, NV, which is in the northeast part of the state and at a higher elevation. If it is 55-60 at kickoff, that will probably be pretty comfortable for a bunch of guys running around in pads. What do they think the humidity will be? If it were 80-85 degrees and 80% humidity that would benefit Tech the most, but I guess that's a lot to ask in early October.

But don't sell our humidity short. If it is 50-60% with a temperature in the 50's, they will be freezing their arses off.

Varsity Bulldog Ellis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    But don't sell our humidity short. If it is 50-60% with a temperature in the 50's, they will be freezing their arses off.
    We will be too. Probably more so than them. They are use to cooler weather, albeit a different cold. Meanwhile it was 65 degrees tonight and I was cold in the stands at a jr high game. But if you told a football player it would be clear and between 55 and 70 degrees they would take it.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Dawgs 62-24

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

All these basketball scores, sheeesh! As an old defender and lover of defense, games like WVU-Baylor pain me !

But...no matter....just have one more point than the other guys and move on.

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Tech - 63
    UNLV - 10

Seriously.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    I've noticed a common theme in our games so far... We move the ball very good and so does the other teams. It hasn't mattered who we've played, all the games have looked identical.

Therefore:

Wow, on the money.

Varsity Bulldog trenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post

Therefore:

What do you have for this week's game?

+ Reply to Thread