+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech-Virginia game replay on TV

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

Tech-Virginia game replay on TV

The Tech - Virginia replay is on Comcast Sportnet!!

Now I get to see it on TV without that SOB behind me complaining about the refs. Anyone in section 111 knows who I'm talking about. Seriously, damn!

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Re: Tech-Virginia game replay on TV

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    The Tech - Virginia replay is on Comcast Sportnet!!

Now I get to see it on TV without that SOB behind me complaining about the refs. Anyone in section 111 knows who I'm talking about. Seriously, damn!

Tech or UVA fan?

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

UVA

Quote after penalty "pathetic!! Pathetic!! Hey ref I saw you coming off the Tech bus. They gave you a sandwich. Pathetic!!"

If you wish I can continue with all the profanity. There were a million zingers....

The best was when they got called for a late hit. He went bonkers about how this was acc football; it is tough, Tech can't handle it, they cant get a flag every time.

Soon thereafter Colby RAN OVER their linebacker and got called for taunting ( unfortunately killed the drive if I recall). The UVA celebrates the flag. Then I couldn't help it. I turned around and asked if he wanted a flag every time our QUARTERBACK ran over one of their defenders. This was Tech football. It was rough.

Was it fuel on the fire? Yeah, whatever.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Sounds like a couple of the folks in our section. Sweet justice when we opened up the 20-point lead and the folks making the most noise got up and left.

Nothing was funnier than the fact that they lost on a penalty. What a loser. He split fast.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Some people shouldn't be allowed to attend football games (or let out of the institution for that matter). Thank you for representing at the game & I hope it was otherwise enjoyable.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    The best was when they got called for a late hit. He went bonkers about how this was acc football; it is tough, Tech can't handle it, they cant get a flag every time.

Soon thereafter Colby RAN OVER their linebacker and got called for taunting ( unfortunately killed the drive if I recall). The UVA celebrates the flag. Then I couldn't help it. I turned around and asked if he wanted a flag every time our QUARTERBACK ran over one of their defenders. This was Tech football. It was rough.

Was it fuel on the fire? Yeah, whatever.
    Touche!!

Great job representing we who couldn't go!!!

+ Reply to Thread