+ Reply to Thread

Thread: which CUSA division will Tech be in?

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

which CUSA division will Tech be in?

will Tech start out in the East, and then transition to the West when UNCC and ODU come on board?

when will we know Tech's future conference schedules?

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: which CUSA division will Tech be in?

Yes, in the East for this year only!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

My guess is that we will inherit Memphis' C-USA schedule; FIU will inherit UCF's C-USA schedule; North Texas will inherit SMU's C-USA schedule; and UTSA will inherit Houston's C-USA schedule.

My guess at LaTech's 2013 C-USA schedule:
    vs. UTEP
    at Tulsa
    at UTSA
    vs. East Carolina
    at FIU
    vs. Marshall
    vs. UAB
    at Southern Miss

I don't expect to see Tulane, North Texas, or Rice on our schedule.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Which means we won't get to play the wave in the dome.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    My guess is that we will inherit Memphis' C-USA schedule; FIU will inherit UCF's C-USA schedule; North Texas will inherit SMU's C-USA schedule; and UTSA will inherit Houston's C-USA schedule.

My guess at LaTech's 2013 C-USA schedule:
    vs. UTEP
    at Tulsa
    at UTSA
    vs. East Carolina
    at FIU
    vs. Marshall
    vs. UAB
    at Southern Miss

I don't expect to see Tulane, North Texas, or Rice on our schedule.
    That makes WAY TOO much sense. But I like it. Three away games that we can attend.

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Which means we won't get to play the wave in the dome.
    Very true, I think they play the following year in their new on campus stadium.

+ Reply to Thread