+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does the attendance continue to be a disappointment?

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Why does the attendance continue to be a disappointment?

We're 5-0 and yet the crowds aren't getting any bigger.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Why does the attendance continue to be a disappointment?

Don't get me started on this thread too. I'm so pissed off and disappointed in the people of Ruston, LA.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

I know it was cold, but damn what do they have to do?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Don't get me started on this thread too. I'm so pissed off and disappointed in the people of Ruston, LA.
    I am too, Dawgmatic; however, we have to draw from more than Ruston! I know there are multitudes of alumni who come from all over the place, but we have to reach out to ALL of them. We have to hook them while they are students, so they will come back--from wherever they are.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    I know it was cold, but damn what do they have to do?
    It wasn't that cold. It's not like a snowstorm came thru today. It's just crap.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I am too, Dawgmatic; however, we have to draw from more than Ruston! I know there are multitudes of alumni who come from all over the place, but we have to reach out to ALL of them. We have to hook them while they are students, so they will come back--from wherever they are.
    And not burn them when they are alumni.

Bulldog SoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the ears

Tech just needs to start shoving the success we've been having down the throats of the Monroe and Shreveport area. Gotta develop the fan base, people's minds aren't going to change about whether they should support Tech over night.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We have "fair weather" fans, I guess. It was too nippy for our fans.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Instead of fussing to and about the people who read this board and were actually at the game, fuss at BVDV and those who can do something about promoting the game but refuse to.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

I can tell you one reason why attendance sucked: We weren't playing a Baylor.

TAMU will be huge draw because we'll be ranked, undefeated, and playing a SEC school.

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post

TAMU will be huge draw because we'll be ranked, undefeated, and playing a SEC school.
    I wouldn't count on it, honey. 8:15 is past most of Ruston's bedtime.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Maybe because no one knows. Tech has no press. The only reason ULM packed the Baylor game was because of all of the press. Every time I turned on the TV, there was something being said about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post

If Indy Stadium is anywhere near full, it'll be because A&M fans drove to Shreveport

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

I don't know. When I looked at the Grambling/Tech game, there were a whole lot of red and blue colors in the stands.

Bulldog Bdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBdfanatic Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

BS you live in a cave and under a rock if you did not know about this game and this team. I heard constant radio advertisements, newspaper articles, concerts, free food, Kids Club, tailgating, honoring the 72 team, etc. This is on the people of North LA. And the alumni.

+ Reply to Thread