+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Updated CBS Bowl Predictions

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: Updated CBS Bowl Predictions

You changed my quote to regular season however I do mildly disagree with that. At the start of November we as a program do need to start campaigning for the best possibility out there at that time. Because if we don't then we will be freezing our bums off in Idaho.

I will also caution that even if we do come out victorious this weekend, you all need to remember what happened last year with the BCS bowls. They did pick 1-5 or 6 AND THEN skipped over like 7 - 10 to get to the reliable big names. They said after the NC picks they were not obligated to go in order.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    You changed my quote to regular season however I do mildly disagree with that. At the start of November we as a program do need to start campaigning for the best possibility out there at that time. Because if we don't then we will be freezing our bums off in Idaho.

I will also caution that even if we do come out victorious this weekend, you all need to remember what happened last year with the BCS bowls. They did pick 1-5 or 6 AND THEN skipped over like 7 - 10 to get to the reliable big names. They said after the NC picks they were not obligated to go in order.
    They can only skip you if you are not gauranteed a spot. If we win, we will be guaranteed a spot.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

If they screw us it will be by rigging the coaches poll to keep us out of the top 16.

+ Reply to Thread