+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: #23 in AP Poll, #24 Coaches

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

Re: #23 in AP Poll, #24 Coaches

WOW - this is great news. This is something we all can be proud of. I saw something in the Tech program several years ago when the school, the City of Ruston and especially the student body getting behind the Tech football program. I decided to buy season tickets now for the second year rather than my once or twice a year visit to the Joe. I knew this was a building process and wanted to be a part it, not wait to jump on the "bandwagon". Building a "bandwagon" is really the hard part, jumping on one is the easy part. It takes our 21,000 plus dedicated fans that sees something the "casual fan" doesn't. To this day they still don't. The "casual fan" has no clue what commitment to building something is all about, only join us to enjoy our success and they are the first ones to jump off the "bandwagon" when things get rough.

The "casual fans" are welcomed and appreciated and hopefully they might want to become season ticket holders some day. We are fighting a culture of many, many years of the sports fans in our area being proud of what other cities and colleges have accomplished and built. Then when it hits home in their own backyard they don't know how to accept it or be a part of it. I welcome the "casual fan" to Saturday night's game and be a part of the atmosphere that we've created over the many years of hard work and heartaches. I'm so proud of our young men that have made the sacrifice in their dediaction to practice and in the class room. The coacing staff that has put in so many hours of work and dedication. This team has set some very high goals and are not satified till they are reached. Glad I'm here and this ranking of No. 23 in the AP is well earned !

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

LSU is ranked way too high. Any team that can only score one TD in 2 conference games, shouldn't be ranked in the top 10. The team they scored the TD against has only one win.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    LSU is ranked way too high. Any team that can only score one TD in 2 conference games, shouldn't be ranked in the top 10. The team they scored the TD against has only one win.
    This is a true story I could never make up. I was giving an LSU/Tech fan buddy a hard time yesterday. Informed him we scored more last night then LSU did the past 3 games combined. His reply was we just played UNLV. My response was they played Towson, and FCS team in that period.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorDawg View Post
    This is a true story I could never make up. I was giving an LSU/Tech fan buddy a hard time yesterday. Informed him we scored more last night then LSU did the past 3 games combined. His reply was we just played UNLV. My response was they played Towson, and FCS team in that period.
    I would love to beat AM and then I will be their greatest fan against LSU

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Re: #23 in AP Poll

The ULL radio guy puts us at 20 in the Harris poll

+ Reply to Thread