+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it time for Aggie jokes yet?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: Is it time for Aggie jokes yet?

A Bulldog Fan, a Longhorn Fan, and an Aggie are running from the law and all three duck into a warehouse with the cops right on their trail. Before the cops reach the warehouse, all three find a place to hide. The cops walk in and come up to a crate. They kick the crate and the Bulldog Fan who's inside goes "woof, woof." The cops say it's just a dog and move on to a crate, which the Longhorn Fan is hiding in. The cops kick the crate and the Longhorn goes, "meow, meow", and the cops think that it's only a cat. Finally the cops come up to a sack that the Aggie is hiding in. The cops kick the sack and the Aggie responds in a deep, slow voice, "Po-ta-tooooooo".

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

The greateast lineman in Aggie history was failing math. The Texas game was saturday and the coach really needed Bubba to play. He convinced the instructor to let Bubba play the first half, then give him his final at half-time.

With the game tied at 7, Bubba took his desk at midfield to take his final. The professor asks, "Bubba, this is for all the marbles. What is 2+3?" After several minutes, Bubba answers "5." And 80,000 fans at Kyle Field groan and yell "Give him another chance!!!"

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Three aggies are riding in the back of a pickup truck with a Tech fan. The truck drives off the side of a bridge into a lake. How did the Tech fan save them from drowning?
    He let the tailgate down.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

A Texas Tech graduate, a University of Texas grad and a Texas Aggie were sitting in a bar in San Antonio. The view of the river was fantastic, the beer was ice cold and the food exceptional. "But," said the guy from Tech, "I still prefer the beer joints back in Lubbock. There's one place where the owner goes out of his way for the locals. When you buy 4 beers, he will buy the 5th."

The Longhorn said "Well, at my local bar in Austin, the owner will buy your 3rd drink after you've bought 2."

"Hell, that's nothin'," the Aggie responded. "Back in College Station there's this bar where the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink and keep them coming all night. Then when you've had enough to drink, they take you upstairs and see that you get laid. And it's all on the house."

The Red Raider and the Longhorn immediately doubted the Aggie's claims.

"And this actually happened to you?" asked the Tech grad.

"No, not myself personally," admitted the Aggie. "But it did happen to my sister."

Bulldog HokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the rough

A man from Pennsylvania was driving through Texas. He starts to get a little thirsty so he pulls into this little bar on the outskirts of College Station. When he walks into the bar all of the the Aggies stop and stare. He asks the bartender for a beer and the bartender says "You're not from around here are you son?" The man replies "No sir, I'm from Pennsylvania". The bartender then asks the man " What do you do up there in Pennsylvania?". The man replies, "I'm a taxidermist." The bartender has a puzzled look on his face and asks the man "What does a taxidermist do?" The man replies, "Well sir, I mount and stuff animals". The bartender yells out to all of the Aggies, "It's alright boys, he's one of us!"

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Letter to an LSU Student from his Aggie Father:
    Dear Son, Just a few lines to let you know that I am still alive. I am writing this letter slowly because i know you can't read fast. You won't know the house when you come home, we moved. There was a washing machine in our new house but it doesnt work very good. I put 5 shirts in it and pulled the chain and you know what, I haven't seen those shirts since. Your sister had a baby this morning. I don't know what it was so you won't know whether you are an aunt or an uncle. It rained twice last week, first for three days then for four days. Your alchoholic uncle Leo died last week and we had him creamated. It took two days to put out the fire. I was going to send you $20 but I had already sealed this envelope before I thought about it. If you don't get this letter, just let me know and I will write another one. Please try to learn to write me soon. XXXXX your loving father

Puppy LetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

joke: graduating from Louisiana Tech

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LetsBeHonest View Post
    joke: graduating from Louisiana Tech

Bigger joke. You actually think that's funny.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by easttexasaggie04 View Post
    So, what are you trying to say, if somehow the Aggie team manages to win a football game, y'all will start leaving the sheep alone?

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

Aggie sex toys? Or would this be S&M?

http://www.ketchamssheepequipment.co...es/Page362.htm

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So, what are you trying to say, if somehow the Aggie team manages to win a football game, y'all will start leaving the sheep alone?
    Personally I think Sumlin has a "I hope no one notices I just pooped myself" look.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    Personally I think Sumlin has a "I hope no one notices I just pooped myself" look.
    He will have the same look tomorrow night after the game when he really does poop himself!

+ Reply to Thread