+ Reply to Thread

Thread: State Department - gameday story

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

State Department - gameday story

So I was at the State Department on Friday. This director that I was meeting with had Ohio State gear in his office, so I briefly mentioned college football. He asked where I was from and I responded Louisiana. He said, well you must either be a tiger or a bulldog. I was impressed, and said I was definitely a BULLDOG. He went on and on about our team and our chances for today.

Just wanted to show you guys that we are beyond the headlines and have worked our way into daily chatter well outside of Louisiana.

"We have met the enemy and they are ours..." - Oliver Hazard Perry

Go Dawgs!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: State Department - gameday story

Love that story.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

State Department, eh. Maybe they should employ some real tigers to protect our embassies.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    So I was at the State Department on Friday. This director that I was meeting with had Ohio State gear in his office, so I briefly mentioned college football. He asked where I was from and I responded Louisiana. He said, well you must either be a tiger or a bulldog. I was impressed, and said I was definitely a BULLDOG. He went on and on about our team and our chances for today.

Just wanted to show you guys that we are beyond the headlines and have worked our way into daily chatter well outside of Louisiana.

"We have met the enemy and they are ours..." - Oliver Hazard Perry

Go Dawgs!
    GREAT story, NavyBulldog, thanks for posting it...but even more importantly, THANK YOU for serving our nation. God Bless You and all our heroes in uniform!

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    GREAT story, NavyBulldog, thanks for posting it...but even more importantly, THANK YOU for serving our nation. God Bless You and all our heroes in uniform!
    THIS! Thanks NavyBulldog

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    State Department, eh. Maybe they should employ some real tigers to protect our embassies.
    Stay classy dawg80!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread