+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Thoughts

Proud of the way this team fought back.

We wore A&M down playing from behind.

Quinton Patton is a monster and cannot be contained.

We will be 11-1 and back in the top 25 by the end of the regular season.

Hate that all those fans left.

I have never been to a louder football game. My ears are still ringing.

What say you?

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Re: Thoughts

I agree.
    Great football contest.
    Horrible officiating (both ways), but tremedous effort by the Dawgs. They have no quit in them.

I expect big things the rest of the season.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Dallas newspaper didn't expect much of a change in either Teams ranking after the performance tonite-expected a couple of points up or down for both teams.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Great effort

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

After what I've seen, and yeah I know the team can't EVER do this but I'm no longer worried about USU and SJSU. We are going to truck them.

We will get our chance against a decent team in our bowl. No not a stud BCS team like we want but not a MAC/Sunbelt team either. We should be ranked before then. If not we will be ranked to finish the season. MAJOR step forward for our program this year. Back to back bowls an 11 or 12 win season. We should have a nice recruiting class. We will either retain a good HC OR be attractive to the next HC. I'm very excited. No moral victories. We should have won and only have ourselves to blame for losing but things are looking brighter than ever, no way around it.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Watched from afar via ESPNU. Discouraged in 2nd quarter but stuck to it, remembering what they had done against Illinois and Virginia. They didn't let me down. Wifee and I stayed up to see it to the end and what a game it was. It says a lot that they were that far down and didn't give up. Sad that I lost a bet to some Ags at work and will have to buy lunch, but I bet them straight up, no points, and almost won the bet.

Once we got to within 16 I knew we'd catch them.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

I feel like the Ags got a break in having this game moved to mid-season.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Patton has got to be if not the best then one of the top 3 wide-outs in the country.

Dixon was better than any rb A&M has on their roster.

Cameron has become a heck of a qb.

Our OL is top flight SEC caliber.

Our db's are improving every week, usually in good position to make plays.

Our DL/LB are stoudt against the run--unless it's Manziel (he too fast).

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

I really enjoyd this game down to last seconds. We never gave up.
    The aTm fans next to us said this was just a great game and they underestimated us. We have a great team.
    Told the about some key defensive players be out do to injuries, and would have liked to see what they could have done against Manziel.
    Our O line was rotating players as well - who are those that rotate ?

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

We were beat by one player...Johnny QB. No one else impressed me on the A&M team. On the other hand, I AM SO PROUD OF OUR TEAM!!! They showed moxy. I have never heard a noise or seen a bunch of 50 year old men jumping up and down when Lukas ran that int in. I had at least 5 people that I did not even know followed LATECH FOOTBALL stop me at church saying how they were suprised at how good our team was. Yes we did lose but I think we won many casual fans last night. People were impressed. I sure wish we would have caught the guy who ran in the blocked extra point...

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    We were beat by one player...Johnny QB. No one else impressed me on the A&M team. On the other hand, I AM SO PROUD OF OUR TEAM!!! They showed moxy. I have never heard a noise or seen a bunch of 50 year old men jumping up and down when Lukas ran that int in. I had at least 5 people that I did not even know followed LATECH FOOTBALL stop me at church saying how they were suprised at how good our team was. Yes we did lose but I think we won many casual fans last night. People were impressed. I sure wish we would have caught the guy who ran in the blocked extra point...
    I agree 90%. Their OL was almost as good as ours.

So that's what a "deafening" noise sounds like...

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

well it was obviously a great game. we ran out of time. both teams were tired but a&m's defense was gassed! my "if only..." thought is if we still had broha and cole, we would go 12 -0 and have a genuine chance agaisnt a top team in a BCS bowl.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The way the Aggies were holding last night, they'd have stripped poor ole Broha. As it was, his jersey was always twisted and knotted after plays.

+ Reply to Thread