+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random Thoughts...

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Random Thoughts...

1. Manziel should be a heisman candidate. He is a great all around player.

2. Can we buy out of our next game with A&M 2016 I think? I am so over this series it is not even funny.

3. 8:30 is a horrible horrible time to start one of our games...I said this on another thread and was crucified. We play long games. 8:30 pushes put end to midnight.

4. A&M is the best team we will face this year and they should beat LSU easily next week.

5. I know some of you complained about the slow start, but I saw we came out with a gameplan that didn't work so we made adjustments. That is good coaching. See WVU for a team that didn't make adjustments to their gameplan yesterday.

6. I expect this team to win out. Should be bowl eligible next week.

7. Patton went up in the draft last night.

8. I wish we had King for this game.

9. We played a 2 and 1/2 quarters of football, had some horrible calls, and came within a 2 point conversion of winning the game (we win in OT)...that is impressive.

10. Building a program takes time...Boise state was not Boise state in 1 or 2 years...consistent winning seasons...game day experience...and maintaing the same system (maybe not coaches) through multiple years.

Anyone else have random thoughts to add?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Random Thoughts...

Yeah, aTm will not easily beat the poosters. Where is the game being played? Home field will mean a lot. I expect the tiggers to win that game, but hope I'm wrong. Geaux Aggies!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Aggies committed most penalties in team history last night and 2nd most penalty yards.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yeah, aTm will not easily beat the poosters. Where is the game being played? Home field will mean a lot. I expect the tiggers to win that game, but hope I'm wrong. Geaux Aggies!
    in college station at 11 am

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    in college station at 11 am
    Well then, this is gonna be interesting. The early start also means our Tech-pooster fans can watch the tiggers and still make our 6PM kickoff. Unless they are so depressed after the loss they don't feel up to it.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Aggies committed most penalties in team history last night and 2nd most penalty yards.
    Most against The General....not really, but it sure seemed like it .

Anyone know what happened on those 2 15 yard penalties committed against our left tackle?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Any thoughts on the new Tech flag at half-time or other half-time thoughts?

Varsity Bulldog WhoodeeWho is on top of his/her gameWhoodeeWho is on top of his/her gameWhoodeeWho is on top of his/her gameWhoodeeWho is on top of his/her gameWhoodeeWho is on top of his/her gameWhoodeeWho is on top of his/her gameWhoodeeWho is on top of his/her gameWhoodeeWho is on top of his/her gameWhoodeeWho is on top of his/her gameWhoodeeWho is on top of his/her gameWhoodeeWho is on top of his/her game

I thought it was awesome. I was wondering how/why our band would even try to follow up the A&M band, however, it turned out great. The pyros and flag definitely helped with not looking small-time. Very well done, IMO.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

That most often occurs when you are OVERMATCHED and is frontline evidence of our team's talent.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    1. Manziel should be a heisman candidate. He is a great all around player.

2. Can we buy out of our next game with A&M 2016 I think? I am so over this series it is not even funny.

3. 8:30 is a horrible horrible time to start one of our games...I said this on another thread and was crucified. We play long games. 8:30 pushes put end to midnight.

4. A&M is the best team we will face this year and they should beat LSU easily next week.

5. I know some of you complained about the slow start, but I saw we came out with a gameplan that didn't work so we made adjustments. That is good coaching. See WVU for a team that didn't make adjustments to their gameplan yesterday.

6. I expect this team to win out. Should be bowl eligible next week.

7. Patton went up in the draft last night.

8. I wish we had King for this game.

9. We played a 2 and 1/2 quarters of football, had some horrible calls, and came within a 2 point conversion of winning the game (we win in OT)...that is impressive.

10. Building a program takes time...Boise state was not Boise state in 1 or 2 years...consistent winning seasons...game day experience...and maintaing the same system (maybe not coaches) through multiple years.

Anyone else have random thoughts to add?
    Agree on Manziel. Kid has heart. His play on the fumble where he chased down our guys and stripped the ball away showed me a lot.
    Patton helped himself in the Billetnikof race.
    This is still going to be a SPECIAL season. Don't be down. Chin up and try to enjoy the magic the rest of the way.

+ Reply to Thread