View Poll Results: Will you leave before the game is over ??

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes; I generally do.

1 1.45%
  • No; I never do.

50 72.46%
  • Maybe; Depends.

18 26.09%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Idaho Game Attendees

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

For Idaho Game Attendees

Will you exit the stands before the game has ended ??

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Re: For Idaho Game Attendees

I don't know how people skip out on "Hard to be Humble"

Puppy T in Texas is an unknown

In the five years I have been prevailaged to attend the La Tech games, have never left until the last seconds have ticked off the clock and the band has played the alma mater and Hard to Be Humble. My son's are both at Tech and their dad and I are proud they are there.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T in Texas View Post
    In the five years I have been prevailaged to attend the La Tech games, have never left until the last seconds have ticked off the clock and the band has played the alma mater and Hard to Be Humble. My son's are both at Tech and their dad and I are proud they are there.
    welcome to BBB, TiT

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

For those in attendance at Idaho:

I think the crowd needs to start a booming "We are....Bulldogs" to show and remind the team they have our full support and we are all bulldogs!!

I think right before the opening kickoff is the perfect time. It shows immediate support before they even take the field!

Say what you will about the cheer, it's the best/only thing we got that involves the entire stadium.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Hey NadB. If Dykes was so justified in calling out the fans, why didn't he call them out in the Monday presser too?

These Dykes apologists will say he did it in the heat of the moment (two times in 45 minutes) and some can even read his mind to know which fans he was talking about. They say he was only talking about those who left with two minutes left when we were down three scores.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    For those in attendance at Idaho:

Say what you will about the cheer, it's the best/only thing we got that involves the entire stadium.
    Great cheer. Just set a specific number of times that it will be done. It sounds like crap to fade out after doing it 8 times. It should end just as loud as it was on the second stanza.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Hey NadB. If Dykes was so justified in calling out the fans, why didn't he call them out in the Monday presser too?

These Dykes apologists will say he did it in the heat of the moment (two times in 45 minutes) and some can even read his mind to know which fans he was talking about. They say he was only talking about those who left with two minutes left when we were down three scores.
    Now that you mention it, maddawg, why doesn't he do it at all the pressers ?? Lots and lots of folks leave before the end of every game in Ruston -- or else they are changing into stadium camouflage suits sometime during the games -- and surely they all need to hear that they "should be ashamed of themselves" so they will know to feel guilty when he jumps for a bigger paycheck.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I will leave before the end. 4 and 1, the age of my boys that will be there. They don't last that long after 8.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Hell NO!!

Never have, never will, not leaving until after:

*the game
    *the alma mater
    *the post game band selections

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

My brother, best friend, and I always stay until we are no longer able to be humble........doesn't matter if there is rain, snow, wind, or whatever.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us have a pretty massive tailgate clean up/pack up to accomplish. Of course, if some volunteers would join us at halftime for cold beer and help load up a few tables and chairs, then I too could enjoy the post-game festivities. I know it may be difficult for some of you to forego the halftime spectacular known as the BOP, but to each his own.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Never leave when we are behind. For us far away "out of towner's" the drive after is a pain in the tuckus with church in the morning. But I do try and stay until the bitter end.

+ Reply to Thread