+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight, Fight, Fight For Ole Red and Blue

Puppy BSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really nice

Re: Fight, Fight, Fight For Ole Red and Blue

Y'all haven't been singing along!?

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

"Headin' down south to the land of the pines"

Sounds like Ruston to me! I definitely think it should be somewhere before the intro. We are probably the only school to do it.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    "Headin' down south to the land of the pines"

Sounds like Ruston to me! I definitely think it should be somewhere before the intro. We are probably the only school to do it.
    "Hopin'-to-Ruston I can see my baby ta-nahhhhht!"

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

I've been pushing for that song since before the Houston game last year! More wagon wheel!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I want "Kick Start My Heart" when the guys come out onto the field for the second half. We usually dominate in the 3rd qtr with our speedy offense.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

by the way, qng...I'm diggin' that DYKESANITY thing...very cool.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by jchaisson View Post
    Remember what happens if you raise the bell but don't lengthen the rope..........Texas Tech...
    You mean this Bell Ringer...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h6Vq...feature=fvwrel

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

This is a great idea - any time you get fans envolved, it starts a New Tradition and shows our pride !...we need this very bad !

Bulldog SoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    I think I'm traumatized... He rang that bell like a PRO!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

told y'all the speaker was busted. He ignored my question.

Puppy Mike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her game Mike D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Great idea, but you must first kiss the ring.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post

Is this your first time to be hijacked? Welcome aboard and thanks for flying BB&B.

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

told y'all the speaker was busted. He ignored my question.
    No, there is no busted speaker. There was too much gain during the Regal Blues music which was dubstep. That's why it sounded so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BRINGTHEPAIN View Post
    No, there is no busted speaker. There was too much gain during the Regal Blues music which was dubstep. That's why it sounded so bad.
    Gain? dubstep?

Sounds like a busted speaker. Cut back on the gain and dubstep then.

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

Gain? dubstep?

Sounds like a busted speaker. Cut back on the gain and dubstep then.
    The gain issue has been resolved, but I don't have any control of the dubstep if that's what they are dancing to.

+ Reply to Thread