+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's Next for The General?

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

What's Next for The General?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: What's Next for The General?

Nice vid, but who's camera feed was that? Was someone trying to be cute and add a yellow'ish tint to it?

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Nice vid, but who's camera feed was that? Was someone trying to be cute and add a yellow'ish tint to it?
    It's an aged film effect.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome video of an awesome player.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Now I get it! I'm a lil slow at times (keep your smart azz remarks to yourself!). Kept asking myself why aTm's band was playing the Theme from Patton (the movie) so much. They did it as a tribute to #4, our General Patton!

.....yeah, I know, they always play it.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Great blocking by DJ Banks on the last score!

Puppy BSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Kept asking myself why aTm's band was playing the Theme from Patton (the movie) so much. They did it as a tribute to #4, our General Patton!
    Our band plays a little short bit from the piece as well when Patton scores or gets a first down. Or... we try to at least. Sometimes we get stuck in old habits. Our sign for it is "coincidentally" 4 fingers held up, like the fight song is 1 and Go Dogs is 2.

Bulldog SoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the ears

Man, it just pumps me up so much anytime I watch Patton ball out like that! Can't wait for Idaho, GO DAWGS!!!

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

Great stuff. I'd love so see some clips of him shaking defenders after the catch.... it never got old all game long.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Great video. Thanks for posting.

HD

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2012/10/16/3514000/2013-nfl-draft-stock-up-spotlight

http://voices.yahoo.com/nfl-prospect...95.html?cat=14

People are taking note of the show we have been fortunate enough to watch for the past two years.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

The more I watch this guy....the more I come to believe that he's the best WR i've ever had the pleasure of watching play the game.

+ Reply to Thread