+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 10/20 Idaho at LaTech game thread

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 10/20 Idaho at LaTech game thread

Random posts from the Idaho message board during our game.

If you turn down the volume on the game andplay the Benny Hill soundtrack while watching the game, everything starts tomake sense.
    realize that the Vandals have struggledmightily this year, but at least you guys beat NMSU. Frankly, even though theSpartans have La. Tech at home in their WAC finale, those guys scare thebejeesus out of me.

With their QB Cameron slinging it and Frosh RB Dixonrunning wild, man, those guys are just part of an absolute wrecking ball of an offense...

Well, you should wipe before flushing and inthis case a double flush is probably warranted.

It looks like La Tech's bend but don't break defense works much better than our matador defense.

We're slowin them down.Looks like they won't drop 140.

They have 49 points and they went for it on 4th.

Dixon 5 tds in the firsthalf? God, give me strength. I must be an addict.......I just keep watchingthis stuff.......hoping for something....anything..........lightning to cancelthe game maybe.

I have to share this comment from a friend who went to LaTech. He said to look on the bright side, at this pace, Idaho is on pace to score 40 points

Where the hell areLaTech's 2nd stringers? You would think...

My neighbor just burned his Vandal flag in the backyard. I justwent over there and let him know that something was burning in his back yard, Ismelled smoke and went out back to make sure that my BBQ wasn't about to blow.I saw smoke coming up from behind his fence and went over to get him and hesaid yeah, it was my Vandal flag.

We've got them where wewant them! Their offense is exhausted!

"The ref just calleda timeout by "Utah"..."
    I thought that was a positive. I hope they keep it up.

Sadly, Vandal Footballhas driven me to sobriety.

But our first team canscore against their 3rd team defense

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    Kenneth Dixon might end up going down as the best tailback to ever wear the Red and Blue. And that's saying quite a bit.
    Yes, it is.

But, if it happens to end up true, I look foward to watching him all FOUR years he is here.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Random posts from the Idaho message board during our game.

If you turn down the volume on the game andplay the Benny Hill soundtrack while watching the game, everything starts tomake sense.
    realize that the Vandals have struggledmightily this year, but at least you guys beat NMSU. Frankly, even though theSpartans have La. Tech at home in their WAC finale, those guys scare thebejeesus out of me.

With their QB Cameron slinging it and Frosh RB Dixonrunning wild, man, those guys are just part of an absolute wrecking ball of an offense...

Well, you should wipe before flushing and inthis case a double flush is probably warranted.

It looks like La Tech's bend but don't break defense works much better than our matador defense.

We're slowin them down.Looks like they won't drop 140.

They have 49 points and they went for it on 4th.

Dixon 5 tds in the firsthalf? God, give me strength. I must be an addict.......I just keep watchingthis stuff.......hoping for something....anything..........lightning to cancelthe game maybe.

I have to share this comment from a friend who went to LaTech. He said to look on the bright side, at this pace, Idaho is on pace to score 40 points

Where the hell areLaTech's 2nd stringers? You would think...

My neighbor just burned his Vandal flag in the backyard. I justwent over there and let him know that something was burning in his back yard, Ismelled smoke and went out back to make sure that my BBQ wasn't about to blow.I saw smoke coming up from behind his fence and went over to get him and hesaid yeah, it was my Vandal flag.

We've got them where wewant them! Their offense is exhausted!

"The ref just calleda timeout by "Utah"..."
    I thought that was a positive. I hope they keep it up.

Sadly, Vandal Footballhas driven me to sobriety.

But our first team canscore against their 3rd team defense

At least they have a little humor about it, I still feel sorry for them, No home for football, no football coach... just a dark period for them.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post

At least they have a little humor about it, I still feel sorry for them, No home for football, no football coach... just a dark period for them.
    I am a fan of gallows humor, and some of their comments are pretty good. I hope everything works out for Idaho, but things don't look too good right now.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

From Deadspin:

Idaho held a powerful Louisiana Tech offense to 311 yards. Then the second quarter started. We miss you already, Robb Akey.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Only 118 posts on a game thread tonight, you guys need to perform better! I love reading the thread after a game - the negativity is hilarious at the beginning!
    Yea, that was about as negative as I've ever heard 6wings!!

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Yea, that was about as negative as I've ever heard 6wings!!
    You don't remember my rants two years ago about not having a true D-1 QB on the entire roster? Short memory! I've also never been a big Spangler or GATA fan. It usually comes out when I'm frustrated.

+ Reply to Thread