+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. Post-Game Quotes - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Post-Game Quotes - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog bigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nicebigwagee is just really nice bigwagee's Avatar

Re: Football. Post-Game Quotes - latechsports.com

“I’m really just doing what they recruited me to do.* I’m coming in and reading the blocks the line is giving me and just trying to make plays.* In my eyes, I’m not a true freshman, I’m just a football player.* There’s not anybody wearing ‘true freshman’ on the football field.”

Great quote by Kenneth Dixon!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

This young man is something special. If Tech EVER had someone with Heisman qualities, KD is it.

In fact this whole team is special. I've been a Bulldog fan since Bradshaw was a pup. I really like this team.

Big Dog SeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the roughSeekerHound is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    This young man is something special. If Tech EVER had someone with Heisman qualities, KD is it.

In fact this whole team is special. I've been a Bulldog fan since Bradshaw was a pup. I really like this team.
    KD and TK are both amazing players. I think it will be interesting next year to see who gets the starting job as both are dominant in their style of play. To me having two highly skilled RBs like these two on the team is usually a good dilemma, but these guys could go just about anywhere and get good time so I'm worried one may leave if they don't feel they are getting their reps. Then again, starting a new starting qb next year may mean we convert to a run first offense since these two could handle that task (and yes I know we generally run more than pass, but we are still considered a pass first team).

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SeekerHound View Post
    KD and TK are both amazing players. I think it will be interesting next year to see who gets the starting job as both are dominant in their style of play. To me having two highly skilled RBs like these two on the team is usually a good dilemma, but these guys could go just about anywhere and get good time so I'm worried one may leave if they don't feel they are getting their reps. Then again, starting a new starting qb next year may mean we convert to a run first offense since these two could handle that task (and yes I know we generally run more than pass, but we are still considered a pass first team).
    Many of our passes are just to set up the run. I think we will run more next year, but I loved the beginning of the season with Dixon and King going being a 2 headed monster on the field. One one in and the other out quick between plays and you have two different styles that will totally baffle the opposition. I think King will be happy with his reps.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Don't think King would be able to transfer anywhere and get many more touches than we were giving him. When you run as many plays as we do there is enough to go around, and Dixon isn't going anywhere.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive quote from KD. Coach Sonny talks about how mature Kenneth is, and that really demonstrates where his "head" is. I LOVE this guy.

On another, related, note...I was impressed with Zach Griffith's ability to roll and pass on the run --- shades of Colby ---guys, I know we will have lots of young players next season, but I think we'll be okay. Tevin, Kenneth, Zach, a host of receivers, we'll have some offensive weapons...but the big question in my mind for 2013 will be on both lines, O & D.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

D Line will be stout and O Line will rebuild nicely. Did ya'll see Joshua Robinson persue and lay out that guy on a perfect open field form tackle after Hakmis' fumble ? He's a Man.

+ Reply to Thread