+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCAA Football 13 Funny

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

NCAA Football 13 Funny

Found this fairly humorous. After I finished the season 13-0 with the MNC in hand, Arizona State hired Spangler as its HC even though we probably averaged giving up over 30 a game.

One thing I find very true to life is that the Tech computer D mirrors the real life D. I cannot defend against the pass to save my life. I get a big lead and the other team will come charging back to make it a lot closer and exciting than necessary. I can put 8 guys in coverage, they run a two receiver set on 3rd and 14...and they convert. Very, very frustrating....

Also, noticed many more bugs in this edition than in past versions. Anybody else see that too?

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: NCAA Football 13 Funny

The most annoying thing to me is the almost impossible interceptions the computer seems to make on a regular basis or the AI QB making a last second throw for a 99 yard TD pass the millisecond before he hits the ground.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

In the "instant replays" on mine it always has statue-like frozen characters throwing and catching the touchdown passes...not a big deal, but certainly not impressive. The impossible last second adjustments to make interceptions annoy me as well.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Yeah, I can make any QB in the country a Heisman candidate in just one game.....

I have us in CUSA now and we are still wearing WAC patches on the jerseys. Also, you cannot go below 4 schools in a conference or 1 as independents. Therefore, the WAC lives. In order to get it somewhat right, I moved Army and UMass (since no cares about them anyway and they are not going to compete in the MAC for years...) to the WAC. The reviews have gotten it obviously wrong on a couple of occasions (WR coming down with both feet out of bounds but ruled a catch...against me of course). Perhaps the most blatant was a couple of times King had the ball and running a counter play and he just stopped, the play was over and I had a nice 5 yard loss. Happened a couple of times in the same game.

Currently in the 2013 season and trying to limp though as Fitte, Lee, and King (top 3 RBs) have all missed a bunch of game due to injuries.

+ Reply to Thread