+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The future of Dykes part 2

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: The future of Dykes part 2

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Avi8r again.
    Dangit, you're saved for now from more red from me...

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi8r View Post
    That could mean that they narrowed their choice and hopefully Dykes isn't still on it.
    Take this as constructive criticism.

Since we already have several recent threads on this topic, including at least one started by you - why not continue to discuss this in those threads?

I know we do this on every topic, and I know it helps get more comments. But those who want to worry about this with you, or search for "breaking" news that will change by the minute will find you even if you don't make new threads. I promise.

I'm not a fan of sending everything to the pit or the private forum. I think that's over the top, but I do generally sort of support the idea of not continually bringing up a topic in thread after thread that is going to tick people off.

Just some friendly advice.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I got the same message. Avi8er got lucky this time.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Don't worry. I red-dotted him for you and Dawg06.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

We are safe if that is the list of candidates. The only way he would get that job is if many on that list turned it down so just relax and enjoy this season.

Puppy dblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her gamedblackman is on top of his/her game

Getting mentioned alot in many call-in shows here... Guys at work joking "enjoy him while you can"
    http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20121104/SPORTS03/311040084

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dblackman View Post
    Getting mentioned alot in many call-in shows here... Guys at work joking "enjoy him while you can"
    http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20121104/SPORTS03/311040084
    Those guys are whistling past the graveyard. They'll be lucky to receive interest from an assistant coach. Arrogant ignorance runs deep.
    Last edited by LookingForResults; 11-05-2012 at 01:20 PM.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Arrogant ignorance runs deep.
    Boy, you can say that again.

I was lurking around the Arkansas boards last week. Those guys think they can get anyone they want. And then hire Dykes to come in to be OC for them.

+ Reply to Thread