+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. Tech Releases 2013 Softball Schedule

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. LA Tech Softball Signs Five in Early Period

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With six seniors on this year's roster, Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery knew it was imperative that he find some quality replacements for this year's class.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. LA Tech Softball Signs Five in Early Period

Looks like a great class of recruits.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

The new softball stadium will be a very nice addition to our athletic facilities. It will present a nice "face."

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. LA Tech Softball Hosts LHSAA Winter Clinics

Louisiana Tech is hosting the 2013 Louisiana High School Athletic Association Winter Softball Clinic this weekend as head coach Mark Montgomery and his staff will be giving talks on the different aspects of the game.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Making Strides Despite Mother Nature

Louisiana Tech head softball coach Mark Montgomery's biggest challenge since returning from Christmas break hasn't been getting his players to work hard in practice. It's been getting his players on the field to practice.

More...

Discuss it here.

Re: Softball. LA Tech Softball Making Strides Despite Mother Nature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riTm3EgE99Q

Lady Techster softball update iwth Coach Montgomery

Softball. Techsters Have Mix of Experience, Youth on Infield

After battling the elements through the first two weeks of the preseason, Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery and the Lady Techster softball team capitalized on some much milder weather last week as they continue preparations for their Feb. 8 opener in Hammond.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Tabbed Fifth in Preseason Poll

Louisiana Tech was picked fifth in the Western Athletic Conference preseason Softball Coaches' Poll released by the league office on Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. SOFTBALL OUTLOOK -- Techsters Open Season Friday

Louisiana Tech heads into the 2013 season with plenty of excitement surrounding the program as the Lady Techsters and head coach Mark Montgomery prepare for what could be a memorable season.

More...

Discuss it here.

2013 WAC Softball Media Guide-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2013 WAC softball media guide is now available online.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Opens Season Friday

The Mark Montgomery era of Lady Techster softball will begin this weekend when Louisiana Tech travels south to compete in the 2013 Jimmy John's Lion Classic hosted by Southeastern Louisiana from Friday through Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Drops Pair in Hammond

Louisiana Tech dropped a pair of games during the opening day of the 2013 season as the Lady Techsters fell 7-2 to Tennessee-Martin in extra innings and 11-1 to Jacksonville State Friday at the Jimmy John's Lion Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Jones Stellar in Circle on Day Two in Hammond

Louisiana Tech received two stellar pitching performances by senior Michelle Jones as the Lady Techsters split two games in the second day of the Jimmy John's Lion Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Rain Cancels Tech Softball Sunday Contest

Louisiana Tech's final game of the 2013 Jimmy John's Lion Classic hosted by Southeastern Louisiana was canceled Sunday due to inclement weather throughout the state.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread