+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Softball. Tech Releases 2013 Softball Schedule

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Techsters Host Lions Wednesday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will host Southeastern Louisiana in a midweek non-conference game Wednesday at 4 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Game Time Changes Set for Softball

Louisiana Tech softball has announced game time changes for its home Western Athletic Conference series against UTSA scheduled for Friday and Saturday (April 26 and 27).

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Lions Downs Techsters, 8-2

Louisiana Tech jumped out to an early lead but watched Southeastern Louisiana score eight unanswered runs as the Lions defeated the Lady Techsters 8-2 Wednesday afternoon at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Face Utah State This Weekend

Louisiana Tech returns to league play Friday and Saturday when the Lady Techsters face Utah State in a three-game Western Athletic Conference series at Johnson Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Split DH with Utah State

Louisiana Tech belted three home runs and Anna Cross tossed a complete-game in the Lady Techsters 6-1 win over Utah State in the first game of a Western Athletic Conference doubleheader at Laree and LaGrand Johnson Field Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Utah State Takes Series from LA Tech

Mandy Harmon struck out nine batters and added a two-run single to lead Utah State to a 5-2 win over Louisiana Tech in the rubber match of the three-game Western Athletic Conference series at LaRee and LeGrand Johnson Field Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tickets on Sale for WAC Softball Championships

Louisiana Tech will serve as the host institution for the 2013 Western Athletic Conference Softball Tournament as the Lady Techster Softball Complex will be the site for the four-day event running May 8-11.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Hosts SEC Foe Ole Miss

Louisiana Tech will host a mid-week non-conference doubleheader Wednesday against Southeastern Conference foe Ole Miss as the Lady Techsters and the Rebels will face off starting at 4 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech, Ole Miss Softball Cancelled

Louisiana Tech's softball doubleheader against Ole Miss scheduled for Wednesday has been cancelled due to the playing conditions of the field following last night's rain in the north Louisiana area.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Hosts UTSA This Weekend

This weekend will be the final home regular season series for six Louisiana Tech seniors when the Lady Techsters host UTSA in a three-game Western Athletic Conference match-up Friday and Saturday at the Lady Techster Softball Facility.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Tech Softball Hosts UTSA This Weekend

This is a huge series that will affect our seeding in the conference tournament to be held here at Tech May 8-11. Come out and support the Lady Techsters 5pm Friday & 1pm Saturday. While the new stands & press box will not quite be ready Friday, they look amazing. Lots of former Lady Techsters will be in town for Saturday's game.

Softball. Jones, Cross Impressive in Circle for LA Tech

Louisiana Tech received a pair of outstanding pitching performances on Friday night as the Lady Techsters split a Western Athletic Conference doubleheader against UTSA, falling 4-1 in the first game and winning 1-0 in the night cap.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. UTSA Drops Techsters in Series Finale

Hayley Staton tossed seven strong innings to lead UTSA to a 4-1 win over Louisiana Tech Saturday afternoon at the Lady Techster Softball Complex as the Roadrunners capture the rubber game of the three-game series.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Fall to UTSA on Senior Day

Hayley Staton tossed seven strong innings to lead UTSA to a 4-1 win over Louisiana Tech Saturday afternoon at the Lady Techster Softball Complex as the Roadrunners capture the rubber game of the three-game series.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Multiple Athletic Facility Renovations Near Completion

Drive through the heart of the Louisiana Tech campus on Alabama Ave. these days and you will see the renovations of J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park, the Lady Techster Softball Complex and the Lady Techster Soccer Complex all nearing completion.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread